[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're young, /int/ Whatever your age is, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Crying-Cat-Meme-03.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Cat-Meme-03.png
50KB, 675x547px
You're young, /int/

Whatever your age is, you're young.
I used to dream to learn literally everything I can do.

I used to wish to learn computer language,
also I wanted to learn spanish, french, portuguise, german, russian, chinese characters, and wanted to study mathmatics little bit more deeply.

and also I wanted to learn marcial arts, and also I wanted to learn how to play instruments like guitar and piano.

and now, my state,
having plenty of time as a neet.

shamly I don't do anything to learn something. also I don't study anything.

Idk. I honestly don't even know why was I motivated to learn those things. maybe It was just a purpose to develope myself. as just usual people hoping they could get better than before.
but now I think just It's not something like that... I really dunno. It's not just "Oh I want to develope myself so I do it"

I don't have any particular, actual interests.
the great achievers did not reach in that degree just thinking "oh now I got to develope myself"

Why is this concept so delusional? It's so delusional and will never happen even.
>>
:(
>>
>>68785044
Win millions in lottery
>>
that sucks lol
>>
>>68785207
What do you think about meaning of learning something?

I always thought that It's some more substanial thing than moni.
If you study something quite well enough, you will not starve in anywhere. moni is also important but It just could be blown and vanished in any sudden time. especially in case you really like sex and drug or other trivial stuffs
>>
>>68785334
In this case do you the expression it's never too late ? Drop 4chan now and start learning your things

시작이 반이다
>>
>>68785044
왜 그래 ;_:
>>
>>68785334
You learn things or get hobbies to bring you joy, or to pass the time when you are feeling miserable. If you're lucky/smart, then the things you like to do are also appreciated by other people and can earn you money or success (such as with playing instruments, cooking, programming)

It's hard to just come up with a will to improve yourself out of nowhere, when there is no light at the end of the tunnel. If you don't see anything different in your future, what is your motivation to improve? Your only motivation is for your life to be something different than what it is now.

It's alot easier to improve when you have a definite goal (getting a house, travelling to another country, getting a degree, getting a certain job, etc) and harder to improve when you don't have a goal but are just trying to avoid your current life.

There's not much point to it. It's just how you spend your time in the world. Sometimes it leads you to good things. You meet good friends, travel to interetsing places, and gradually start to develop motivation to enjoy life. Then you stop wondering or caring what the 'point' is, because you are happy and enjoying yourself.

Personally I have been doing this with language learning.
>>
>>68785268
now I just think that the achievers who achieved in their own field,
now I think It's not because of their artificial effort.

I really don't think so. I think just It's not something like that. they may have their own pure interests in their own field.
but just fucking how?
how people get to have interests like fucking mathmatics or alien language-like programming even? they're all uttery disgusting but just having decent value.

most of people, including me, rather prefer sex and comedy and gaming and musics, visual graphic entertaining things like movie or drama. I can barely imagine that some other people could feel 'pure interests' which is meaning that they rather prefer and feel much more interests in some truly valuable academic contents.

It's very weird that they happen to get that kind of interest. and even be amused with that.
>>
>>68785602
I wanna know much more deep reason rather listening those usual unvaluable cheering words.

I might have heard that kind of extremly banal cheering words like 10000 times in my lifetime.
those kind of words simply don't have any effect and dosen't have any power.

starting this thread I wanna truly find and speculate more specific, deep reason.
>>
>>68785838
I think you don't have friends. Seek a friend, then you will able to learn your things.
Humans is not born to be alone, he's like a monkey or dog,he needs a group.
It's very rare alone success guy.
>>
>>68785674
once I reasoned It could be similar with having 'fetish'

fetish always happen to originate from compensating actual irresistable reality.
sexual taste of people could be basic than we ever thought in the first time.

the wide range of fetish is observed and found in old people, rather than young people
It means that the human being happen to get through time and many experiences, and happened to have find other resources(far from basic resource) to feel sexual joy from the compensation to cope reality that you can't pursue or satisfy the basic desire.

seriously isn't 'pure interests' working in the same way?
>>
>>68785044
I get where your coming from never having a clear goal, keeping all your options open and then in the end never doing anything at all. It hurts lad I know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.