[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is being rich, /int/? Are there rich poeple on 4chan? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482032040856.jpg (88KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
1482032040856.jpg
88KB, 816x612px
How is being rich, /int/?

Are there rich poeple on 4chan? The only rich anon I've seen is an Indian guy on /pol/ that posted two yachts with timestamp.
>>
>>68775966
I wouldn't know, I'm middle class as fuck. I'd say the vast majority of /int/elligentsia are middle class in their country.

>Are there rich people on 4chan
Definitely, but not too many.
>>
Parents probably could buy a couple of small yachts if they sold about half the property. Do i qualify? Life is pretty average desu. They despise spending money so we dont have expensive car or clothes etc.
>>
>>68775966
I'm middle class. Don't know about any rich chilean posting here but there's a I've noticed that a lot of lower middle class/poor chileans post here.
>>
I need to go to gym and become xbox-huge.
>>
>>68777168
>huge
aren't you like 1.6m, shinji?
>>
>>68775966
The best thing is to be born in a middle/low class family and make it onto the big league step by step. At least that's how it has been for me, the first in my family to get a Uni degree, getting a nice paying job for the country, and being able to afford nice things whilst still having the poor/frugal mindset.

Being born rich sounds boring, but then again maybe that's what they want me to think.
>>
File: 1458111758554.jpg (57KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1458111758554.jpg
57KB, 733x733px
See the rich indicator next to my flag.
>>
>>68777512
I'm not azn
>>
My father's family is really fucking rich. Old noble family that has relied on marrying daughters of rich industrialists or merchants to stay afloat since the 19th century. Still have quite a lot of property, and they know everyone.

Father got in a fight with them and is now more upper middle class though. But because I'm my grandma's primary heir and the one who will inherit the nobility title, they still paid for my education.

My cousins have all been spoiled rotten (for example, they all got an appartement for their 18th birthday), my aunts have never worked a single day in their lives. It's pretty disgusting, really.
>>
File: 48274.jpg (16KB, 225x312px) Image search: [Google]
48274.jpg
16KB, 225x312px
I am rich, it is good but bad at the same time. I have more power but at the same time I feel like my family and I are alienated from the real Brazil and its culture. I have spent my whole childhood locked up in my room because my parents where scared about the outside world, and I had to fight to get my independence in my teens, and get a fraction of what is the real world. At least I had good education, traveled a lot brazil-wide and learned tons of things, but I still feel somewhat alienated, and just like 3 years from now I started to learn the what the real Brazil is and what our culture is in fact and why we should fight for it and its people, especially for diminishing the inequality and disparity here
>>
DESU want a bf like that
>>
>>68777664
>still having the poor/frugal mindset
Don't know how is it there, but here only poor or new money feel that need to spend and show the money they have. It's very very frowned upon.
>>
>>68777918
Do you come here to ski?
>>
>>68778309
I've been to Santiago, but I've only skied in Bariloche. I am going to Argentina now for Christmas
>>
>>68777918
You aren't missing much. I'm mid class and it happened the very same thing to me, probably in a smaller degree.
>>
>>68778643
nah I am, once you see how poor people manage their lives and how they manage to get fun despite all the odds, it is difficult to say you are "superior" or "better" for just being born in a wealthy family. Things are just different, brazil should be unified in that sense there is too much classism that is ridiculous, and rich people instead of doing something for the country and their culture they think they are too good for that and simply say fuckit let's do what is best for me and fuck the rest. Because I am entitled for it. Literally politicians mentality.
>>
>>68775966
nothing rich about this pic btw, looks like standard lunch in a all-in hotel in the mediterranean, affordable for most people here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.