[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Brazilian in here bought PC parts internationally? If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Any Brazilian in here bought PC parts internationally?

If you're in Brazil you probably know that buying anything inside the country is paying over 4 times the original price, and importing has the highest chances in a long time to be held by customs, which charge 60% of the product's price in taxes, plus many tributes. Literally retarded.
So has anyone bought PC parts, or anything at all for that matter, outside and brought it in?
>>
>>68757531
m8, every shop that sells pc parts here in Brazil either buys them at Colombia or Paraguay my friend and resells it here:). Sure it isn't as cheap as the USA, but you can't apply those taxes here
>>
>>68757609
Well it doesn't really matter where they get the parts, they still jack the prices up, right?! I'm not going to spend 3k on an i5, it's just absurd.
>>
>>68757828
>3k on an i5
Wat
>>
>>68757828
i paid 600 reais in my i5 4570 on Mercado Livre, smuggled from Paraguay of course
>>
>>68759986
You can buy an i7 6700k with 1,5k no need to smuggle anything
>>
>>68757531
can you have an international friend send you a "gift" with you sending cash as a reciprocal "gift" to get around importing taxes?
>>
File: 1461112689845.gif (831KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
1461112689845.gif
831KB, 225x183px
>being so poor you can't afford to buy a ready to go PC for just twice the price
favelados não deveriam ter acesso à internet psh
>>
>>68760076
I had a great idea to smuggle things to Brazil (there is not even need to do it in a shady way), but I need a friend in the US to help me and I have no one ;____;
>>
>>68760112
is what I said even possible? are you taxed on "gifts" that people may send you from outside your country?
>>
>>68760019
>>68759986
>>68759948
>>68757828
why are you guys speaking english to each other
>>
>>68760133
No. My plan is a little more sophisticated. I really wish I had a friend in another country where eletronics are cheap. I could make a lot of money ;___;
>>68760147
We are a polite people.
>>
>>68760133
Nah, they tax gifts too. Gifts don't get taxed only if they cost less than $50, and if you claim that it costs $45 but there is an Iphone 7s in there, they not only tax it heavily, but they use the standard Brazilian price for it, which means it will end up costing 4 times more.
>>
>>68760076
It has less chance to be taken by customs if it's marked as a gift but as far as I know it's still absolutely possible.

>>68760019
But the gpu tho... Also, where?

>>68760082
>not using punctuation and capitals
Back to slum you go.

>>68760147
I... don't know? I just feel it's rude to talk in a native language that isn't shared by 98% of the users of the site.
>>
>>68760214
Lets make business, Pepeninio
>>
>>68760325
I think Bulgaria is too far. I would prefer a Chinese or American partner.
>>
>>68760323
I bought mine in Kabum. bought it a little cheaper tho 1200~
>>
>>68760451
What's the specs? What games you run on max?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.