[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees in Canada and the States: >get 1 year of government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Refugees in Canada and the States:
>get 1 year of government housing commieblocks and $400 a month while they learn the language and get a job
>after the 1 year they either work or starve to death

Refugees in Europe:
>free welfare for life and no incentive to work
>>
>>68755081
Working forces you to interact with locals more often as they are either your co-workers or customers.
More interaction with locals increasing susceptibility to integration, and cultural assimilation.
For many who live in Diaspora communities their only interaction with locals is at work, and if they aren't working while living in a diaspora community then they will never integrate because they don't need to for their own benefit.
>>
>>68755081
I like this meme where the entire European continent is a single country with the same politics, what's it called?
>>
>>68755395
The future
>>
>>68755395

Sorry. I don't speak European. All I heard was "Pasta pasta ravioli. Refugees welcome!"
>>
>>68755395
EU
>>
>>68755395
let me ask based bello figo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
>>
>>68755081
>get 1 year of government housing commieblocks and $400 a month while they learn the language and get a job
sounds good to me
>>68755395
>what's it called?
It's called >american/leaf education
>>
>>68758736

Sorry, I don't speak European. All I heard was "Flush flush I scrub toilets. Refugees welcome!"
>>
Just you wait, they're going to put the refugees on welfare over here.

Around 50% of the adults don't even have jobs.
>>
>>68759096
>Around 50% of the adults don't even have jobs.

Source?
>>
File: 1479064876395.png (327KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1479064876395.png
327KB, 495x498px
>>68755536
>>68758887
>>
>>68759399
do you even browse /pol/ you retarded libcuck
>>
>>68759523

And a "Ching Chong wercome lefugees!" To you too.
>>
>>68755081

Yep. Europeans sure are a shiftless, lazy bunch.
>>
>>68755081
come to thibk of it I don't know why Hong Kong government ban refugees from working?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.