[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /int/, serious question. How much will the Mexican economy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fence3.jpg (21KB, 593x282px) Image search: [Google]
fence3.jpg
21KB, 593x282px
Alright, /int/, serious question. How much will the Mexican economy suffer (if at all) when they have to pay for the wall along the US/Mexico border?
>>
A lot, since we are not going to pay for shit.
>>
>>68724931
You'll pay alright. Maybe not out right in money but definitely when Trump pulls the plug on NAFTA
>>
>>68724849
which border is more dangerous? sk/nk border or us/mx border
>>
>>68724987
We would rather become Venezuela instead of paying for your shit.

The thread can end here.
>>
>>68724931
I can't wait for the salt from you on the day Trump tears up NAFTA.
>>
>>68725020
I hate NAFTA, and a lot of Mexicans do.
>>
>>68725013
US/Mexico most definitely. Drugs are Mexico's #1 export.
>>
>>68725013
You know it's going to be the DMZ in any non meme answer.
>>
>>68725263
Because everyone here is a drug addict including me and you anon.
Don't blame the dealer.
>>
File: remittances.png (81KB, 640x795px) Image search: [Google]
remittances.png
81KB, 640x795px
>>68724849
>>68724931

i'm not going to post to be an ass and show how chile are the good guys, but mexico won't pay, the mexican murrikans sending money to mexico will have to pay bigger taxes. My guess is that the money they pay now to send money to mexico will get cut by a extra 20%, there you go how mexico pays for the wall.
>>
>>68725620
Ehh, its no issue. If taxes are increased enough we will move the money through non legal channels.
>>
>>68725668
CHI

Aside from that... why would anyone send money back?
>>
>>68725714
Why? To the family back home. A few hours pay is like a weeks wage over there.
Why be a greedy jew?
>>
>>68724849
not much at all
the real damage would come from trump scrapping NAFTA.

in the short term, both mexico's economy and USA's economy will suffer and millions on both sides will lose their jobs and the long term effects are unpredictable.

have fun with your retard, americans, you elected him!
>>
>>68725739
Here people don't send money home. We do have the "Do you have a brother in murrika? Can i send him money and he buy X for me?"
>>
>>68725886
>the real damage would come from trump scrapping NAFTA.
I don't think he has that ability.
>>
>>68725960
it's not like he can bribe and threaten everyone into sucking his dick right

he's extremely rich, has connections, has hundreds of millions of supporters and is the president.

he can do anything at this point
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.