[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the best and easiest country for an American to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1452481868487.jpg (875KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1452481868487.jpg
875KB, 1062x1500px
What would be the best and easiest country for an American to move to, to get away from Trump?

I'm sure some of them must have restrictions for getting in, but what about like Australia?
I was also thinking it would be good to move there in summer since I hate hot weather.
>>
>>68683521
A noose.
>>
>>68683521
Canada is probably the easiest by far.
>>
>>68683521
Just move interstate you hipster
>>
Canada
>>
>>68683521
Faggot
>>
>>68683521
South Korea. Just don't go hiking along or a helicopter with a red star on it will pick you up and hood you, then you will wake up in a blacksite. After that you are forced to teach your dear leader Engrish.
>>
>>68684944
Moving to a different state won't change anything you fucking retarded bogan
>>
>>68683521
Mexico?
>>
>>68683521
easy, just kill yourself or go back where you came from
>>
I hear Australia is quite empty, pretty much all the time.

Head over down there, be sure to bring your "kill whitey" t-shirt and rainbow flag!
>>
>>68686943
>be sure to bring your "kill whitey" t-shirt and rainbow flag!
I don't get it. Are you implying Australia is liberal?
>>
>>68686984

no they're not

just go on /pol/, half the posters are aussies

it's a terrible subhuman continent. I hope china officially annexes that floating trash heap and sends their rapists and pedophiles there like good old times.
>>
>>68686579
That right there shows how little you even know of your own country.
You don't care about what Trump will do, you only care about the idea of having to live in a country that he is the head of state of.
Travel the country, and educate yourself.
>>
>>68683521
Australia is probably the worst place someone who wants to flee Trump should go.
>>
File: based tone does it again.jpg (88KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
based tone does it again.jpg
88KB, 960x960px
>>
>>68683521
Move to a city with normal people

NY, LA, SF, Austin etc. won't let themselves get effected by this
>>
>>68687168
I live in Nevada which went blue. Think we'll be okay?
>>
>>68687168
Large cities aren't always the best place to avoid any political fallout.
Medium sized cities/towns with a good deal of colleges and a university are the best bunker for economic hardships.
When times are tough, people go back to college to make themselves more employable, and that brings business to the town.
>>
>>68683521
I here Australia has plenty of room for Americans after they genocided all of the abbos.
>>
>>68687138
Why is that? And what about Brazil? How is Brazil for this, since you live there?
>>
>>68687260
>Why is that?
Is this a joke right? Australians are racist as fuck besides being outright unliteop cunts. You really have no idea about Australia.
>>
>>68687300
unpolite/impolite
>>
I went to Malaysia. Chinese QTs that aren't as conservative as their mainland counterparts.
>>
>>68687168
>normal people
>NY, LA, SF
lol
>>
>>68683521
Just go to Canada like all the other cucks, we don't want you
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
Maybe back to Mexico? You won't have to pay for it too.
>>
>>68688672
How is the United Arab Emirates?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.