[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't mind-blowing the fact that there are so many interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: uk2.jpg (80KB, 450x585px) Image search: [Google]
uk2.jpg
80KB, 450x585px
Isn't mind-blowing the fact that there are so many interesting and geek people on the internet but you barely find them in real life, and instead its full of boring soulless normies whose only interests consist of rap music and clubbing?

Look at PewDiePie, he has 50 million suscribers on youtube, but I don't know a single person who even know his name.
>>
Nice thread about international discussion you fucking faggot
>>
i will never understand the appeal of clubs. you can't speak, you can't listen to anything, you can't have any sort of atual connection. you just dry hump and wave around like a retard. the music is shit, the people all look like retards, and yet everyone i know insists i should go out next friday or saturday every week. what the fuck? no thank you i'd much rather just be home jerking off than doing that stupid brainless shit
>>
>>68673471

I've met plenty of interesting people in real life
Maybe you just live in a reggaeton mapuche shithole filled with soulless insects?
>>
>>68673937
I don't get it either. It's probably a way for Chads to show their mad gains from /fit/ and how they dance. Same for girls.
>>
>>68673993
>finland
>met plenty of people
2 (your mom and your dad) isn't plenty of people senpai
>>
I don't give Africans (You)s
>>
Such is life in northern shithole cities. Here in Santiago I known plenty of people with unique cultural interests and hobbies. Skiing, painting, golfing, shooting, art films, etc, etc.
>>
File: wiseau.jpg (37KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
wiseau.jpg
37KB, 660x372px
>>68673471

>these are 8/10's in my country
>>
>>68673937
My exact thoughts, all my experience m clubs have been bad and bars have become less appealing since all the girls are always in company there, im thinking into taking a photography or dance course in order to meet interesting qties, any other ideas?
>>
>>68673471
you simply dont know where to find. also, geek people are not something you usually know outisde internet, and if you do, you will feel disgusted near them, since they are so weird.
i have met a lot of interesting people, someones you could say they are "boring soulless normies", but if you really talk to them they might be really cool people.
>>
It's because you don't become close enough friends with people to discover their power level because you just assume they are "soulless normies" because they've succeeded at appearing to fit in at work, school etc.
>>
>>68674122
qt autistic butthurt nice dubs tho
>>
>>68674184
Could you post what you consider a british 10/10? Your cunt has nice qties but Most of the time you only see shit like the pic in the op
>>
>>68673937
It's not about any of that. It's about people unwilling to express their vanity/shallowness getting fucked up and having sex with strangers. They blame their behavior on the alcohol but manage to still get drunk every weekend because they just enjoy having sex with randoms and are too ashamed to admit it.
>>
>>68674474
most of the people i know who go clubbing don't even get laid desu
how pathetic is that?
>>
>>68674184
Maybe on the council estate you live in.
>>
>>68673937
because it's where you go when you move on from bars. best to go with a girl already, rather than pick someone up there
>>
>>68674646
most people i know just go with people of their own genders, it's stupid and pointless
>>
>>68674148
Santiago and Punta Arenas are the worst shitholes on Earth
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.