[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justin Trudeau: 'Globalisation isn't working for ordinary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: trudeau.jpg (607KB, 1379x842px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
607KB, 1379x842px
>“What we’re facing right now – in terms of the rise of populism and divisive and fearful narratives around the world – it’s based around the fact that globalisation doesn’t seem to be working for the middle class, for ordinary people,” the Canadian prime minister said in an interview at his oak-panelled office in the country’s parliament. “And this is something that we identified years ago and built an entire platform and agenda for governing on.”

what do you think, /int/?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/15/justin-trudeau-interview-globalisation-climate-change-trump
>>
>>68666098
Down with Globalism!
>>
File: soros-and-trudeau.png (291KB, 584x558px) Image search: [Google]
soros-and-trudeau.png
291KB, 584x558px
>>68666098
>"And this is something that we identified years ago and built an entire platform and agenda for governing on.”
>>
alt-right neets and lefty commies existing in harmony
>>
File: 1481457496187.jpg (15KB, 248x241px) Image search: [Google]
1481457496187.jpg
15KB, 248x241px
>>68666098
So is he redpilled now?
>>
>Trudeau and Trump will disband NAFTA
>>
>>68666183
yeah, George Soros the famed climate change scientist. how about Make Canada Eh Again, and ditch the Trudeau?
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
What the hell is this guy's deal?
His words and actions are so weird. First he preaches multicultarism, promotes losing in competitions, dances with south Asians, strips for women, and now he's against globalism?
>>
>>68666211
'lefty commies' aren't necessarily against 'globalization', just capitalism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_communism

I also wonder if you can't find an alt-right minority of right-hyperlibertarians who are in favor of 'globalization' but just a bit more racist than average :))
>>
you're all mongoloids

>>68666447
globalization is a capitalist process though and through, if you think otherwise you're ideologically blinded
>>
>>68666183
>>68666225
If by "red-pill" you mean "one of us" then (hopefully) not.

There's a difference between recognizing flaws of globalisation and wanting to 14/88 race war now.

It's just a shame that instead of approaching the problem with reason, most people seem ready to let their hormones direct their political compass towards either of the monsters.
>>
>>68666447
obviously, since communism was originally supposed to be a transnational movement. what do you think trudeau meant by globalization other than the inevitable byproduct of capitalism
>>
>>68666415

lol
every faggot politician is doing this all over the world right now. they know that the cool thing among peasants in 2016 is acting like some anti-elite anti-kikes anti-muh globalism working class champion. in italy all three major parties are all suddenly "anti establishment" lmao

and the retarded proletarians fall for it, see trump whose team include wall street bankers and oil tycoons. a guy who lives in a literal palace named after him (with his name in gold letters above the entrance), 5 minutes from wall street, fitted with gold faucets

you can't make this shit up we live in a meme world
>>
>>68666415
there is objectively nothing wrong with dancing with Desi qts
>>
>>68666098
I think politicians are overestimating how much people care about economics and underestimating how much they care about narratives. For example: the Russian economy is awful but Putin has a very high approval rating. Why? He's good at controlling the narrative. What most people mean when they say "I hate globalism" is "I hate people making fun of my country on the internet".
>>
>>68666415
He got outed for pay-to-play shit, ie. he is lobbied in exchange for paying money. Thus he now has to desperately get ordinary people to support him.
>>
If globalism worked, why do corporate CEOs support it.
>>
He's right.
It's important for a government to make the case as to why markets shift the way they do, why trade deals are important, etc. They've done a pretty bad job at that, leaving people to fantasize about cabals of businessmen etc.
Then it becomes a convenient boogeyman to hang all societal ills on. Why are your kids taking meth? Globalism!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.