[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>''''''American''''''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>''''''American'''''' war of independence

Fuck Empires, am I right yanks?
>>
>>68661591
That's the Napoleonic invasion? U have to put all Europe there also
>>
>>68661709
No it's the people who fought Britain as part of the American revolution.
>>
>>68661728
Ahh ok yes we try to weak ur empire and we get fucked after, is what u got when u go with France, u know karma
>>
>tfw Portugal doesn't arrive at first light, on the fifth day
>>
you are like a little baby
>>
>>68661836
Yes, you were a French """""""ally""""""""" aka you give them lots of troops and they come and shoot spanish civilians when they complain.
>>
>>68661591
>thinking americans ever show gratitude

first and foremost, it was a CIVIL WAR
like 40% of the people wanted to stay under british rule
second thing, the actual battles that drained british resources were fought by the french and the spanish
third thing, if you look up wikipedia and check the casualties you see 178k killed over 8 years of conflict

that's less than the syrian civil war

the "american" "war" for "independence" was never an american war, but an anglo-french war with a mad colony in between that got its independence from it
>>
File: 1478527020899.jpg (196KB, 687x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478527020899.jpg
196KB, 687x900px
>>68661909
Had fun sinking your fleets desu. It's a shame Europeans are so incompetent.
>>
>>68661909
>Just help France, they r cool, what can go wrong
Invasion
>>
>>68661911
After they allied the Sultan while Turks were invading Christian Europe and joined the Protestant side in the 30 years war, I don't really know why we expected loyalty from the French.
>>
>>68661909
Even the bongs had to come here to help us to kick u from Spain
>>
File: 1402787248431.jpg (47KB, 329x317px) Image search: [Google]
1402787248431.jpg
47KB, 329x317px
>a colony you didn't care about now rules the world and told you to stop being an empire
>>
>>68662697
Americans don't rule the world the American establishment does, they don't give a fuck about you. Look up any number of the declassified CIA operations.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
And more.

Good luck if you ever try to live in your own community and make your own laws, or god forbid peacefully secede.

>"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that. …I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
>>
>>68661591
Tbh if new england broke off id be p happy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.