[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to abroad >People think I'm chinese >igno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1475245401969.jpg (86KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1475245401969.jpg
86KB, 601x601px
>Go to abroad
>People think I'm chinese
>ignorant fucks don't even try to discern but only mock saying "arr the same"

https://youtu.be/tBmdrs_e7TA
I AM FUCKING KOREAN!!!!!!!
>>
>>68661147
Daily reminder that Korea is a non-nation that should've been divided and annexed by China and Japan
>>
>>68661147
Ask Santa to give you this and wear it abroad.
>>
I don't get what is going on.

Did a Korean-American go to Korea and then get harassed by a native Korean for being a Chinese?
>>
>>68661184
Daily reminder that Chezh is a non-nation that should've been divided and annexed by Russia and Poland
>>
korea rightful japanese land is
>>
>>68661276
>Russia
That doesn't even make sense nippy.
Also Korean heritage is most definitly a chinese guy and japanese chick so I don't know why would you ever deny it.
Also check >>68661288
Based dubs tell the truth
>>
>>68661147
korea is a meme country invented by japan
japanese people are chinese people who lived in isolation for centuries

chinese = korean

deal with it
>>
>>68661346
Well sorry m8. I just know that chezh is slav and used to be licking ruskie's butthole only about 30 years ago.
>>68661346
>>68661450
>>68661288
and you all m8s are extremly stupid can't even discerning basic oriental 3 cunts with lack of knowledge.

the only thing to deal with is you muslims should learn history more. get back to /int/ when you are prepared.
>>
>>68661623
all I know is that you arr rook same, speak a variation of ching chong, love tarr buirdings and kawaii moeshit in various forms (china loves panda puppies, you love k-pop and japs have their anime bullshit)

you're literally the same thing, except korea is by all means pretty much a non-country
>>
I can tell the difference, but just because i like japan, it would be rude to mistake a noble japanese man with a korean subhuman
Now go and do your gook dance for the literal /x/tier shamans ruling your country
>>
File: 021.jpg (409KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
409KB, 768x1024px
>>68661699
Nah they are more siberian then japan+weird christianity.
Like they have totem poles in their villages but are mostly protestant mixed with heavenlyX
>>
>>68661699
>antonio the mediterranean arabian who is claming korea is chinese for reason we happened to take culture from china.

sadly you don't have any logic. and from the way you think I can assume the only thing you can really discern is whether your muslim friend ate pasta or pizza. because you will be able to smell his anus when you bow down for allah everyday.
>>
File: Пепе (161).jpg (182KB, 800x812px) Image search: [Google]
Пепе (161).jpg
182KB, 800x812px
Isnt Korean not Chinese
>>
>>68662146
>arabian
we borrow most of our culture from greece
if you wanted to play bantz at least you would get your fact straights
there's virtually nothing similar between italian and arabian culture, it's two completely different worlds and even a slant eyed progenie of nipponese colonization would know it at first sight
>>
>>68662341
>we borrow most of our culture from greece
who the fuck care actually. you allahu looku the same
>>
>>68662399
we really don't
you're just butthurt that korea, japan and china are virtually the same culture
>>
>>68662433
Doesn't surprise me that shitaly is ignorant as FUCK
>>
>>68662341
And desu I tried bant thinking you're not so serious talking memes like chinese korea.
to explain honestly, korea used to be independent from china since 1000bc. and the genepool is far different also.

but you wouldn't believe it because you don't have any knowledge except 'arr rook the same' face discerning.

and It's still far true that most of MENA people resemble to italian. not even telling meme now.
>>
>>68662547
go back to chingchongland
>>
>>68662564
koreans and chinese look 99.99% identical
>>
>>68662730
Only Northern Chinese and Koreans
>>
>>68662730
You're being awfully rude to your Turanic cousin.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-Face-09.png (89KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-Face-09.png
89KB, 500x586px
>>68662652
>t. usual arrogant shitalian who has simply nothing in his brain
>>
>>68662779
>facts are rude
american education
>>
File: Y-Haplogroups-World-Map.jpg (400KB, 1440x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Y-Haplogroups-World-Map.jpg
400KB, 1440x1017px
>>68661699
Koreans aren't Chinese, they're genetically different, Japanese are Chinese rape babies tho
>>
File: 27ypfcx.jpg (55KB, 912x535px) Image search: [Google]
27ypfcx.jpg
55KB, 912x535px
>>68664228
My bad

Koreans are indeed the same people with the Chinese and Japanese
>>
Zitto animale
>>
칭창총

뭐가 다른데 이 미친 조센징 새끼

난 미국사람아니지만 김치새끼들이 날 처음 만날 때 마다 백인이라서 미국인인줄 알아

이런 일이 생길 때 열받다면 병신같겠지

t. 원어민강사
>>
>>68664671
븅신 ㅋㅋ 백인인척 지랄하노
자살해
>>
>>68661147
In behalf of incredibly ignorant people, I apologize. I'm from a country where people call you "el chino"/"la china" just looking East Asian.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.