[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the flag above you a question about his or her culture.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: america_pepe.png (149KB, 3072x2424px) Image search: [Google]
america_pepe.png
149KB, 3072x2424px
Ask the flag above you a question about his or her culture.

pic unrelated
>>
>>68649976
Why do niggers snap their fingers in unison when someone says something profound?
>>
>>68650406
Probably a form of clapping, especially if you're talking about slam poetry.
>>
>>68650438
Why is ignorance a quality sought after in a mate?
>>
>>68650480
I don't know what you mean, but I guess because it makes you feel better to be smarter than your partner.
>>
>>68650528
why does even nationalism exist in US, especially for white? You guys don't even have real heritage or cultural thing
>>
>>68650564
Being white is a big deal (and was historically a far bigger deal) here because we're all mutts of Europeans and thus can't really get more specific than that.
>>
>>68650629
how come like burger
>>
>>68650651
burger taste good.

What's your opinion of the government?
>>
>>68650564
White nationalism isn't even a big deal here. But nationalism for our country is huge because seriously a lot of really god damn love the principals we stand/stood for, even if they're not entirely accurate.
>>
>>68650629
doesn't make a sense at all
i can call it as cultural autism just like argie who born as spaniard with spanish language but their culture even their name are italian's
>>
>>68650719
It's a tribe one can belong to and identify as, I guess, other than the really broad "American".
>>
>>68650692
Fuck our gubment honestly. I hate how partisan everything is. Every issue. There really is no room for being a moderate anymore. Not only that but nothing changes.
>>
>>68651039
I agree
>>
>>68649976
>>
>>68652341
Legitimate question about Chicago
How come when I went everyone was either a jackass or apathetic to the jackasses around them?
>>
>>68649976
Where are the guns? What kind of unpatriotic American is that?
>>
Have you ever been shot?
>>
>>68652435
I'm probably a bad person to ask, but city life I guess.
>>
>>68652435
I live in chicago and I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Most people here are pretty kind if you ask me. Way more so than in New England, and especially the other big cities.
>>
>>68652455
I guess it could have just been two people having a really bad day.
>Hold door for lady, she uses the other door, and gives me a dirty look.
>Apparently standing in this guy's way (not accustomed to crowds). He shoves me to the side, and raises his arms in the traditional "what the fuck" manner.
I suppose it could just be cause it was a city. It just shocked me that everyone around didn't take any notice. Just as if it was another part of the day.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (47KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
47KB, 450x300px
>>68652445
Never.
Why do Russians do Krokodil?
>>
>>68652499
Why are Americans so fat?
>>
>>68652492
worst part about living in chicago is just how dangerous some parts can be. like take the red line past 35th and geeeeee whizzzzzzz better hope you're black.
>>
>>68652518
I've been there and it seems like the only bad places are the south side.The suburbs look pretty nice actually.
>>
>>68652508
Our diet is substandard due to agricultural subsidies and we don't get that much chance to exercise.
>>
>>68652530
I wouldn't want to grow up in the chicagoland area. chicago public schools are notoriously shitty and a lot of the people I meet here are kind of uneducated. also it's just surrounded in strip malls and gas stations and such.
>>
>>68652518
I think I was at a good part of it though. At least it didn't feel bad.
I was on a pretty busy street called Rudolf or something while trying to get food.
>>
>>68652581
Randolph?

Were you by the Loop?

Also this >>68652565, as lucky as I was in attending good schools.
>>
>>68652655
well if you go to a private school down here then I'd imagine living in the chicagoland would be paradise. I really love the city. I think it's the most beautiful in the US.
>>
>>68652655
Not sure what you mean by the loop, but I think that was it.
There was more food stores than you could imagine along it though, so that's where I decided to find a parking spot. Just a mere 5 blocks away... at a meter...
Now that I think about it, perhaps I was also in a bad mood due to being in a city.
>>
>>68652690
If 2 americans shart in mart in the same aisle how do their fight for their territory?
>>
>>68652689
Yeah

>>68652690
Maybe

>>68652774
How bad is the cartel situation?
>>
>>68652788
how many burgers have you eaten today
>>
>>68652774
How do you celebrate Christmas ?
>>
>>68653568
I have a hard time believing that French women are easier to sleep with than other European women, confirm/deny?
>>
>>68653614
Maybe, sexuality isn't repressed as much in France, but all I know is that sometimes in France women can be more slutty than the average male
>>
>>68652445
yes. how do I buy land in Russia and why do you love pickled food
>>
>>68654034
Is your country a complete hellhole like the US media says it is?
>>
>>68654083
Is your country a complete hellhole like the international media says it is?
>>
>>68654109
Only if you're poor, no one cares about the poor here.

If you're not poor then nothing much has actually changed from the Reagan era, except for 8 states let you smoke weed.
>>
>>68652492
People that grow up in cities are subhuman most of the time. I think its some kind of social overload and most of them end up becoming narcissistic sociopaths.
>>
File: North_American_HDI.png (531KB, 2400x2620px) Image search: [Google]
North_American_HDI.png
531KB, 2400x2620px
>>68654109
It's alright tbqh
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.