[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. your place of origin 2. what are the legal requeriments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: world-migration.png (84KB, 600x290px) Image search: [Google]
world-migration.png
84KB, 600x290px
1. your place of origin
2. what are the legal requeriments to move there?
>>
>>68635853
1.canada

2.ask nicely
>>
>>68635853
>Brazil
>just move and ask for new documents
>>
>>68635853
1 France
2 be brown
>>
USA

If you're not Canadian, take a number and wait several years.
>>
>>68635853
>There are people unironically moving to Venezuela
>>
>>68635853
Flag
It's actually kinda hard, we're very picky about who we allow in.
>>
>>68638180
>2.ask nicely and be brown
ftfy
>>
>>68641166
do canadians really have it easier?
>>
>>68641275
None have easier than Mexicans, all they have to do is jump.
>>
>>68641228
its actually pretty easy to retire there.

trying to work there is a pain in the ass. i've been looking into it lately and i need to have a mexican job in order to get a visa, which is normal. but i can't apply for a job without a visa and i can't even get the visa IN mexico, i have to get it here at a mexican embassy.

so i need to go to mexico to apply for a job, which i can't do without a visa, and i can't get the visa unless i have a job in mexico.

it kinda forces me to go and illegally try to apply for a job, or try getting a job through e-mail/phone which, from what i've read, isn't very likely.
>>
>>68641370
yeah and then live in constant fear of deportation or getting beat/murdered/robbed etc (they can't go to cops) while working for <5/hr and living with 10 other people in a 3 bedroom house.
>>
>>68635853
What is that dark green spot over South Africa?
t. too lazy to google
>>
>>68642055
Lesotho
>>
if i want to become a citizen of another country do i HAVE to renounce us citizenship? i know i don't if i marry but what if i stay single? does the USA allow that?
>>
1. flag
2. be indian/chinese
>>
>>68642407
No man, Lesotho is in the middle of SA, and must be that light green near the coast.
I looked it up and apparently its Zimbabwe.
It makes sense in the context of this data: http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=27 (Zimbabwe is third in positive net migration), but it doesn't make any sense related to what I know about the country (corruption, instability, the most ridiculous inflation rate ever) and even when I google "zimbabwe migration" all I get are news about zimbabweans emmigrating.
???
>>
>>68642471
marriage or birth are the only ways to get dual citizenship
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.