[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 your cunt 2 how do you get a gf there? Ive been 4 years without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

1 your cunt
2 how do you get a gf there?
Ive been 4 years without one and my nutsack cant keepnit anymore, so im looking international advice in order to meet a qt and make it my gf, im already trying to get in shape so any other advice is welcomed
>>
>>68633029
Jus be urself m8.
>>
bee
>>68633029
>>
>>68634684
>>68635302
Really made me think
>>
File: be yourself.png (252KB, 380x525px) Image search: [Google]
be yourself.png
252KB, 380x525px
>>
File: 1472246690518.png (70KB, 391x413px) Image search: [Google]
1472246690518.png
70KB, 391x413px
>>
>90% of people in my program at university are girls
>I've never talked to any of them
>>
>>68637607
Why tho? What are you studying? My mistake was falling for the engineery meme, finding pussy was like trying to find water in the middle of the dessert
>>
Jesus, it's not hard. Ask someone out and go on a date. Things will continue from there on their own.
>>
>>68637791
Medicine.
I don't initiate conversations. I just wait for people to talk to me, and then things usually work out fairly well.
But girls never try to talk to me. It's exclusively guys who start talking to me. So I only have male friends.
I assume that it would probably be easier to find friends if there were more guys. Right now I don't really have any at the university. The two friends I managed to make dropped out.

And I wouldn't try to start a relationship with someone I study with anyway. There's just so much that can go wrong.
>>
>>68637981
>just ask someone out
Not what it says here m8
http://m.wikihow.com/Get-a-Girlfriend
>Be comfortable alone. You don't have to try to act cool or be a try hard; just be loose. Don't set out looking for a girlfriend, or you'll just end up looking desperate. Self confidence and self sufficiency are extremely sexy qualities in a person, and you will not seem like you have either of these if you're begging every girl you meet to go out with you.
Are you trying to sabotage me or what?
>>
>>68638127
>Step 3: Approach tons of girls on a consistent basis
>>
>>68638098
>>68638216
That could work out for u m8 since you are surrounded by medical qts but currently at my work and the gym theres not much to choose, and i dont want to go to clubs and meet slags, what are good places to meet qts to gf in your cunts?
>>
>>68638319
The church.
>>
File: 1479835337315.jpg (110KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1479835337315.jpg
110KB, 960x925px
you think we would be here if we could get gf just like that?
>>68634684
>>68635302
>>68637439
FUCK you
>>
>>68638319
Join some student society thing. Doesn't even need to be connected to your faculty. In your case, it might be better if it isn't. Just something that girls might be into. Movie club or hiking group or something.

I'm just throwing ideas out there. Brainstorming. I'm not speaking from experience.
>>
>>68638357
Sounds unironically correct, chatholic or christian? Any otther suggestion?
>>
>>68638615
Sounds nice actually, was thinking about something in the weekends and more about art or literature, maybe learn to dance
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.