[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have worked with many people from other countries and all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1481738498001[1].gif (3KB, 453x302px) Image search: [Google]
1481738498001[1].gif
3KB, 453x302px
I have worked with many people from other countries and all of them (except bitchblood Amerifats of course) were polite and nice. Laotians, Syrians, Iaquis, Indians, Turks, Italians etc. Despite our different culutres, we managed to get along because I think most people in all cultures (except bitchblood Amerishits of course) know how to treat other people properly on a basic level.

However, now I work with a guy from Pakistan and he is pretty rude. For example, there is one female co-worker who is overweight and he keeps telling her that she needs to do sports because then she can look like a "normal person". Despite being married, he keeps making advances at another female co-worker by telling her that he wants to touch her hair. He also asked me if I am married and when I told him that I am not and that I have no intention to marry in the forseeable future, he told me that I have to marry a woman because otherwise I'm not "a real man". Not to mention that he keeps giving the other people slaps on their backs. Not like you normally do, but really hard so that it hurts.

So...do people in Pakistan have act like that or is this guy just an asshole?
>>
>However, now I work with a guy from Pakistan and he is pretty rude. For example, there is one female co-worker who is overweight and he keeps telling her that she needs to do sports because then she can look like a "normal person".

kek he's based
>>
I've only known one Paki and he was like 1.60m manlet with skin darker than i are the niggest guy. He smoked weed and was very careless little prick
>>
File: 1480725863480.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480725863480.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
>>68630758
>he keeps giving the other people slaps on their backs. Not like you normally do, but really hard so that it hurts.

kek
>>
Some paki was looking at me, so I turned and looked at him with a look of straight disgust.
He immediately turned his head down.

That's how I deal with garbage like muslims and gypsies, always look at them straight in the face with disgust.

Always works.
>>
>>68630758
Sounds like a cool dude
>>
>>68630758
Sounds like a paki
>>
>>68631354
>Greeks
>not subhuman
I honestly see no difference between Greeks and Muslims
>>
>>68630758
Please be friends with him. He sounds cool.
>>
>>68632131
poo
>>68631506
chink
>>68631496
paki
>>68631393
spic
>>68631354
turk
>>68631071
paki
>>68630951
mongol
>>68630871
spic
>>68630758
turk

here's your yous, you are alll non-white
>>
>>68630758
at least we don't have mosques
>>
File: youhavetogoback.webm (54KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
youhavetogoback.webm
54KB, 350x233px
>>68632249
>>
Pakistan is the worst country on Earth. Imagining combining the worst parts of India and Islam. It's no surprise that every person from that country is intolerable.
>>
>>68630758
by Pakistan, d-do you mean, people from London?
>>
some paki are like arab without the agressivity so they are smarter and cool guy, but the majority are weird like you said op, they are creep and you can't say what going on on their head. Oh and they smell, their fucking food smell like indians
>>
>>68630758
What a lad.
>>
You can control these species if you find the invisible leash, there's always one
>>
>>68630758
He is asserting domainance like that. I'm warning you OP, if your a cute young guy who refuses to get married he will see you as a woman abd fuck you.
>>
>>68631354
I used to work in a store and I used to do this to people who were stealing, just stare at their face looking disgusted. Several times it resulted in them giving me everything and saying sorry. And I am a short weak looking grill.
>>
File: please_respond_spurdo_calm.jpg (8KB, 176x176px) Image search: [Google]
please_respond_spurdo_calm.jpg
8KB, 176x176px
>>68630758
>except bitchblood Amerifats of course
I'm more curious about what experience you had with them to be so mad at them
>>
>>68633869
>And I am a short weak looking grill
delet this
>>
>>68630758
Bitchblood?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.