[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody around us rises military spendings and bricks back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: konwoj1-352857.jpg (1MB, 4860x1854px) Image search: [Google]
konwoj1-352857.jpg
1MB, 4860x1854px
Everybody around us rises military spendings and bricks back conscription, because of muh Russia, while our government doesn't see a reason to do it. Even Finland has 230k army and half million reserves, we have 120k army and zero reserves. Half of this 120k is officers and generals, and 1/3 of the rest works in office. Orange POTUS presented us as "role-model" for NATO countries, but in fact we are completely defenceless. Lately government introduced "territorial defence" for money. Only few persons applied, mainly unemployed ones. 90% of them is unfit for service because of alcoholism. Most of 2% GDP that we spend on army is spent on pensions and social benefits to retired soldiers.

Nobody here is going to defend this shithole with Russia-tier salaries. If the West doesn't protect Poland instead of Poles, then you will have to deal with Russian rockets on German border :(

BTW, 2 days go we arrested and fined US military convoy for breaking driving rules

http://olsztyn.wm.pl/404578,Konwoj-wojsk-amerykanskich-zatrzymany-przez-policje-na-Sielskiej-w-Olsztynie.html#axzz4SiJJFyOM
>>
>>68621073
>Russia-tier salaries
rude
>>
>>68621073
I literally can't imagine the situation where Russia would invade Europe or (may Allah forgive me for uttering this word) Balts. It'd be the end of everything: business connections, political dialog, everything.
Don't be a pussy, we're good nao
Even tho all this crimea shit happened and all.
>>
I am already preparing "" "" Liberation "" "Polish women, like my grandfather. Soon it will happen. The Polish", "", "army" "" "run away to the forest, as always.
>>
>>68621406
No fucks given as long as i will be able to drink beer and play Playstation
>>
>>68621469
When the Russian cruise missiles will blow up the electrical substation you cry like a beaten child.
>>
>>68621656
We have no influence on such things anyway. It is like caring about asteroid impact or smth. If Russia wants to attack, it will do it anyway. More irritating are these wargames of foreign troops on our soil desu because they happen right now and jeopardize us. I wish they all fucked off.
>>
>>68621073
>BTW, 2 days go we arrested and fined US military convoy for breaking driving rules

I hope you don't think we will pay that.
We will not, I know this.
>>
>>68622111
If you don't pay, you will be beaten and kicked out from here, murrican monkey. Still want to check our patience? ;)
>>
>>68622126
No you will not.
Nothing you can do about it, we will laugh at you.
Do you really think your police can make the US Military do anything?
This happened to us many time in Germany, we do not pay.
>>
>>68622193
So we will not pay for your overpriced shitty weapon. Besides, you already pay millions dollars for staying in our country from your taxes
>>
>>68622271
You are funny.
>>
File: lbopgnuh.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
lbopgnuh.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>68622111
>Surprised that americunts can't act like normal people in foreign countries
>>
>>68621073
I hate US military convoys taking up whole lanes or half of the McDnlands parking lot.

fuckers
>>
>>68622271
good luck keeping the chinese out of your territorial waters. at most what you are describing is a complaint to our embassy.
>>
File: img-1162-picture575987ad0af95.jpg (409KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
img-1162-picture575987ad0af95.jpg
409KB, 3000x2000px
>Olsztyn mentioned
Warmian anon is here, you have my attention.

We love to have fun with our amerifriends here and thus they visit often(or maybe it's because were the nly city near the russian border? nah).
>>
File: border07.jpg (65KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
border07.jpg
65KB, 800x548px
>>68622530
>McDnlands

It is mandatory, we must stop there.
>>
>>68622592
Actually, I'm sorry. I mistook your flag for Indonesia. People flip that flag upside down so often I get confused.
>>
I want a polish bf to polish his pole
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.