[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you motivate yourself when you must study but you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: I'm Polak.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Polak.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
How do you motivate yourself when you must study but you don't want to?
>>
take a shit while smoking a cigarette
>>
>>68617136
I remember the americans and how stupid they are
>>
>>68617136
What a stupid jap studying doesn't get you closer to the death in combat.
>>
>>68617136
I tell myself that if I wont start to do it right now I will just stuck in this country longer.
>>
>>68617250
>Ukraine
kek how is the war going btw?
>>
rub one out and get to work
>>
>>68617295
Nothing happens those stupid miners now on drugs or permanent intoxication like fucking hippies.
>>
>>68617136
Think of conscription and hardships of returning to university
>>
>>68617136
I imagine myself living in Poland, that never fails to motivate me
>>
>>68617136
I think of the reason why I do it. Also if I don't do it now I'll just have to do it later anyway.
>>
I force myself to go to uni where 4chan is blocked and I can only bring my laptop where I have no games.

Posting from uni library now btw, I take cellphone breaks when I finish chapters.
>>
>>68617136
Fear of being failed.
>>
Pray to God the Lord and his Son for they give me strength.
>>
>>68624486
Is the only true answer.
>>
>>68617136
Go to the the board most closely related to the field of your study and shitpost. It surely will do something!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.