[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our Senate has just approved a Constitutional Amendment of freezing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 09343d16ea4888d95790a36ec321d104.jpg (135KB, 1134x794px) Image search: [Google]
09343d16ea4888d95790a36ec321d104.jpg
135KB, 1134x794px
Our Senate has just approved a Constitutional Amendment of freezing every state expense for 20 years! We are going to be a first world country form now on! I love my country now!
>>
huh
>>
File: 1458467289501.jpg (145KB, 333x640px) Image search: [Google]
1458467289501.jpg
145KB, 333x640px
Isn't your government non-elected? And it is passing constitutional amendments lasting for 20 years? And you think that this is good? Have you been conditioned to believe this by the Brazilian right-wing media perhaps?
>>
>>68591501
yes it is since commies wont have their way or send our money to Venezuela or Cuba! It is a great day to be a brazilian
>>
>>68590298
How does that work? The government literally can't spend money on anything now?
>>
>>68590298
Yes and your government also passed laws saying corruption is illegal
>>
>>68592066
now we can only spend what we already spent + inflation for 20 years. Now the free market will rule over the government! And efficiency will be everywhere
>>
>>68591994
hurr durr cuba, stfu

brazil is falling apart in every single wat, and you care about cuba and venezuela commit suicide or back to 55chan whatever
enjoy working for 50 cents a day fucking cuck
seriously
>>
>>68592077
>>68591501
>>68592066
Samefag proxy brazilian
>>
>>68590298
In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Amerindian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted
>>
>>68592097
http://noticias.uol.com.br/politica/ultimas-noticias/2016/12/13/pec-que-congela-gastos-do-governo-por-20-anos-e-aprovada-em-votacao-final.htm
>>
>>68592148
>implying I have to work
HAHAHA
>>
Limitação=/ congelamento
>>
I am so hyped to see this country burn hahahhaa bunch of monkeys
>>
>>68592365
todos a mídia tá usando o termo congelamento
>>
>frozen education and health expenses
>for 20 fucking years

You can't be developed with shitty education, mate. Even the burgers got a god-tier education compared to us.

This might be bad, and also, where the fuck did you pull that "free market" thing? One thing doesn't necessarily leads to another.
We'll be fucked for a long, long time before this turns into a paradise.

I dare to say I won't be alive to see that.
>>
>>68592176
But Brazil is multicultural. This doesn't apply.
>>
>>68593480
>But Brazil is multicultural

I don't think we are tbqh. Everyone speaks Portuguese in a way everyone understands perfectly, and second languages are not common, not even english.

Pinkish skin or black, South or the Amazon, we all identify as HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE. You won't find internationals here.

You, on the other hand, is multicultural as fuck, way more than us.
Big cities reminds me of Babylon, everyone speaks a different language.
>>
>>68593480
>>68593817
it is true Brazil is multiracial but not multicultural, however Argentina is 100% Amerindian. Please don't come.
>>
>>68593456
Those that are worthy can pay for Health and education, the rest doesn't deserve to receive free stuff paid by us
>>
>>68593817
>You, on the other hand, are

Fix'd.

>>68593907
This, don't go to Argentina, you can stay with us in Brazil.

Btw how many kidneys do you have? Do you consider yourself a healthy person?
J-just asking for scientific reasons.
>>
File: 1475784113889.jpg (12KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475784113889.jpg
12KB, 329x329px
>>68593238
Toda a mídia apontava que a Hillary ia ganhar.

É tão difícil ter opinião própria? É difícil ler a merda da PEC?
>>
>>68594111
>this much libercuck mentality
I will thread on you, cobrinha
>>
>>68596025
great argument my friend :^)
>>
Nobody cares about Brazil or Brazilians. Start shitting the board with your stupid threads.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.