[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-Arab majority mudslime vaginas,how often do people take names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1480791408826.jpg (194KB, 557x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480791408826.jpg
194KB, 557x900px
Non-Arab majority mudslime vaginas,how often do people take names of their native mother tongue instead of Arab one?
>>
>>68580996
I'm also interested.
>>
Depends how religious they are. Here being more religious directly means you're an Arabophile.
>>
>>68580996
All of the dozen or so Turks I've met bore names that translated to stuff like flower, victory and even belly in Turkish.

The only Iranian I've met also had a non-Arabic name, Afshin (which was originally an ancient ceremonial title from Central Asia)

t. wiki warrior
>>
>>68580996
Having a non-arab name in Morocco was illegal for a while now but it has been legalized recently, you still hear news about people trying to name their daughters something non-arab and getting refused every now and then.
>>
>>68584270
I would have thought religious Turks would also not like Arabs because of history with Arabs and Ottman Empire.
>>
>>68584623
What if you come from a Christian family?
>>
Muslims here tend to have Persian and Turkish names almost in the same amounts as Arabic ones.
>>
>>68584715
>turkish and persian names

like? names such as "enver" are simply turkish forms of arab names
>>
>>68584658

Religious Turks want to give citizenship to all Syrians because "what else can I do? I have to love Arabs, that is in my religion".
>>
>>68584270
What are some true Turk names that doesn't have arab influence?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-13-15-47-42.png (110KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-13-15-47-42.png
110KB, 480x800px
>>68584750
Yeah it seems like they just change spelling of originally Arab names.
>>
>>68584750

Names like Mirza,Jasmin,Šeherezada,Zerin,Džerfan,Derviš,Behnim,Dara,Šehin...
>>
>>68584767

Male or Female?
>>
>>68584762
Oh okay.
Now you've brought it up, how was your personal experience with Syrians? And how does the average Turk feel about Turkey getting 3M refugees? If I may ask.
>>
>>68584862
>how was your personal experience with Syrians?

I live in a small town in the Aegean coast so my only personal experience with Syrians was waking up to Arabic shouting, I was notified the next day that the local Kurdish workers chased the Syrians off.

>And how does the average Turk feel about Turkey getting 3M refugees?

The religious ones are in deep cognitive dissonance, on one hand they don't hate refugees because they have to compete with them as low-skill workers but on the other hand they think it's sacrilegious to harm Sunni Arabs.

The non-religious ones don't want refugees at all, to Syria or Europe they have to go.
>>
>>68584687
Christians and jews don't get the same treatment
>>
>>68585004
Alright. Thanks for responding.
>>
>>68584715
That is just ridiculous.
>>
translate this for me slaves
https://twitter.com/AlseyadaNews/status/808633337497718785
>>
>>68587295
He basically keeps saying:
>Stay under the water, you shit! Stay under the water, you shit! Under the water!
>Film it, film it!
>Maheeer
>Stand up.
>UNDER THE WATER, YOU SHIT! *smack*
And goes on like this...
He seems to be regime supporter and torturing Aleppo child in front of his family.
>>
>>68587741
thanks
are you saying he seems to be a regime supporter because of the description or have you detected any other indicator?
>>
>>68584270
but you're an arab tho
>>
>>68587821
Description.
Other than that, the dialect is clearly Syrian.
There's a shitton of videos of regime supporters torturing kids and teenagers so it's not completely unexpected that it's correct.
>>
>>68587897

I am Greek.
>>
>>68580996
Only Kabyles and Tuaregs and Chaouis give non-Arab names to revive culture.
Most common non-Arab name for men is Amkran and for Women is Ittu
>>
>>68588060
ok thanks for your help m8
>>
>>68580996

In the case of Iran, it depends on the family.

Religious families name their children with Islamic names, like Ali, Hoseyn, Reza, Mohammad, etc.

Funnily enough, the name Mohammad isn't actually that common in Iran, Ali is usually the name of choice.

While less religious people choose names like Dariyush, Bahram, Mehrdad, basically names of ancient kings, or names from the Shahnameh, like Arash, Fereydun, Rostam, etc.

What >>68584270 pretty much applies to most non-Arab muslim countries, I assume.

>>68585004

Do they commit crimes, rapes, etc? Are they more backwards than Kurds, or less?

Most Turk posters I've seen complain a lot about Syrians, saying they act even more backwards than villagers.

I assume Syrians in Turkey behave much like Afghans in Iran, doing low level construction jobs and petty crime, and being generally quite backwards. How true is this?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.