[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any god-to-honest nobles on /int/? Not "my uncle's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: COURONNES.jpg (76KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
COURONNES.jpg
76KB, 640x599px
Are there any god-to-honest nobles on /int/? Not "my uncle's cousin's grandfather holds a barony over a hamlet", I mean you or your parents must be nobles or be direct successors to noble titles.
>>
>>68566642
No not direct, sorry. Relatives somewhere are, probably dont go on 4 chan.
>>
Hey it's me Frederik, crown prince of Denmark, ask me anything.
>>
>>68566642
yes hello king of sweden here
>>
>>68567463
Your ability to spell gives you away, impostor!
>>
>>68566642
all european countries have either abandoned nobility altogether or reduced it to beyond meme tier, aside from the royalty and their immediate families
>>
>>68567438
>implying you're not the turk shitposting in the turk general
>>
>>68566642
Queen of England 'ere, had to use a cheeky proxy, piss off yank
>>
>>68566642

I am Louis XVI, ask me anything
>>
>>68567675
germany has a large amount of royal families due to the HRE clusterfuck, but that only really means inherited wealth theses days
>>
>>68566642
It's me princess Mary, just back home having a mad pissup with the relo's, drongo husband made me go home cos me clunge is burning like an abo in sunlight
what's up yank cunt?
>>
>>68566642
WE
>>
My buddy is a Baron. Part of this family:

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoe_Schwartzenberg_en_Hohenlansberg
>>
>>68567818
Almost lost my head on this joke
>>
>>68567818
How are you doing? Are you doing well?
What' your favorite part of France?
Do you like dogs?
What are your thoughts on the socio-political trends that have been developing since your reign?
Who's your favorite "JoJo"?
>>
Craven doesn't come here anymore, atleast not out of disguise. I imagine he got tired of how annoying everyone was about it.
>>
>>68567927
yea what I mean is that these "nobility" have a fancy name that nowadays is nothing but a fancy name, and in some cases some inherited wealth or land but that's far from universal
I think the UK is the most conservative here but even that system is a joke
>>
>>68568062

Forgot about that fag.
>>
Prince Charles here desu la
>>
>>68568087
Yes it's a joke but a lot of people are nostalgic about it. They are allowed to keep it because it has been so thoroughly cucked.
>>
>>68568017

I'm fine but i have serious neck pains
Versailles
They're alright, I got 400
Complete unadulterated shit
What is JoJo?
>>
>>68568134

Honestly absolute monarchies sound better than the governments you Yuros have
>>
I wuz russian nobility n shiet before commies, then we dropped our title and it just got forgotten

does this count
>>
>>68568230
We already know how much you love Saudi Arabia
>>
>>68568536
That's right keep letting your horrible government fuck you in the ass
>>
File: Karl_der_Grosse.jpg (2MB, 2332x4323px) Image search: [Google]
Karl_der_Grosse.jpg
2MB, 2332x4323px
>>68568230
Lichtenstein is European. And you are right, of course. I much prefer the idea of politicians trying to sway the kings mind on issues, to the reality of politicians trying to change the opinions of the public.
>>
>>68568536
>implying european absolute monarchies would be religious fanatics like saudi
nice meme
>>
I'm the King of America AMA
>>
>>68568702
They would be if religious people were a significant demographic, and if religious institutions were powerful here.
>>
>>68568702
What is Vatican City?
>>
>>68568768

No they wouldn't Christianity is nothing like Islam
>>
My aunt is the Queen of the Netherlands AMA
>>
>>68566642
haha, i recognize many of these crowns from Crusader Kings
>>
I'm King Tomislav. AMA
>>
>>68566642
There is the Baron's crown on my coat of arm, so I always assumed I am, must be true somehow...
>>
>>68566642
Yes, hello, prince here
>>
>>68569692

Hmmmm
>>
File: 1.jpg (68KB, 330x509px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 330x509px
>>68568643
>Liking Charlemagne
cuck
>>
queen elizabeth here
>>
>>68569692
There's like 10 people there, so very likely
>>
>>68569692
Seems legit...
>>
>>68570269
what's going on in that pic?
>>
>>68570510
Donar's oak being axed?
>>
Im Jamal Von Habsburg AMA
>>
the grandfather of my grandfather was a baron during the Empire, but nobility here in Brazil had nothing to do with family, it were generally sold or given to one who did anything great for the nation
>>
>>68570510
most probably Christianization, which may lead us to a conclusion that >>68570269 is a butthurt neopagan who jerks off to ebin varg videos
>>
>>68566642
Descended from, but not even a lesser fife for 150 years.
>>
File: Oesch_small.png (77KB, 199x268px) Image search: [Google]
Oesch_small.png
77KB, 199x268px
Yes, part of a swiss noble family who migrated here in 1800s. Fought in finnish civil war and The 2 later following conflicts pretty high up in command.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.