[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuking of australian when? http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 6662.png (599KB, 627x900px) Image search: [Google]
6662.png
599KB, 627x900px
Nuking of australian when?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-11/the-rise-of-cat-men-antidote-to-toxic-masculinity/8082618?pfmredir=sm
>>
>>68563438
tl;dr
did they make it about some femnazi shit or did the writer?
>>
>>68563438
does this mean i need to get my cat put down
>>
How is it that you know it's going to be from Melbourne before you even start reading the article?
>>
>>68563530
>masculinity is toxic because it leads to violence against women (actual fucking sentence in the article)
>communities of cat-loving men are thriving and are breaking gender norms
>>
>>68563558
Is Melbourne the California or Florida of Australia?
>>
>>68563558
I laughed when it said that it was in melbourne, meme magic
>>
>>68563628
It's san-fran
>>
>>68563628
Melbourne's a slightly gayer San Francisco
>>
File: 1408810750608.gif (3MB, 350x244px) Image search: [Google]
1408810750608.gif
3MB, 350x244px
>>68563571
what leads to violence against men?
>>
2 of my friends have a cat and nobody gives a shit.
Why are these people trying so hard?
>>
>>68563683
Toxic femininity of course! All women must become butch bull-dykes to avoid such violence in the future
>>
>>68563438
Letting women be in charge of education will be known in the future as the worst mistake humanity could ever do
>>
Congrats, you have bunch of cats. I knew people who thoroughly enjoyed beating people who were merely rumored to be gay (among others, gay wasn't that special of an excuse desu), they also harassed girls on the street yet I'm pretty sure were doing fine having bunch of cats.

>>68563848
Is that even anything? Countries like Sweden and Germany irreversibly fucked up their whole frickin' ethno-demographics because of a less than century old delusional fad that's already becoming outdated about how taking in many lowest level shithole dwellers is good. Think about how history will see that.

>wow what suddenly happened to sweden in early 21st century? they were doing fine, no? what's this sudden dramatic change?
>well... um, you see... bunch of cunts and jews came up with this ebin thing so... sweden's unique and cool genetic pool they had for thousands of years... is suddenly destroyed. it's shit and boring like the rest of the those shitholes now.
[slow clap]
>>
>Being so retarded as to link a type of pet to a political ideology
w e w
>>
>>68563438
I have both cat and dog, so it seems I'm androgynous
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.