/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother from the USA wants to visit me in Germany for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fuckin cats nigga.jpg (71KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin cats nigga.jpg
71KB, 960x720px
My brother from the USA wants to visit me in Germany for about 2 weeks.

He owes child support in the states, and fears that he will be denied a german visitors visa.

Does anyone of you know about this stuff and can provide info?

Pic unrelated, I don't have any fucking other pictures that could be remotely relevant
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program
>>
>>68559526
Nothing in that article answers my questions.
Sorry.
>>
>>68560009
He doesn't need a visa if he is German, he is part of the visa-free programme
>>
>>68559384
nah, I think he doesn't have to mention this in the visa. He has to mention if he had a criminal background with authorities here. But other things don't matter for the visa.
>>
I don't think US citizens need a visa to get into Germany.
>>
>>68560231
>>68560326
I'm being told that he won't get a passport if he's over a 2500 dollar threshold?

I thought that as a US citizen you can visit Germany without a passport, and just with a personal ID?
>>
bump; I really need help here. I'm sorry.
>>
>>68561160
>criminal background
>owes child support
curious, what ethnicity are you?
>>
>>68560405
>I thought that as a US citizen you can visit Germany without a passport, and just with a personal ID?
is this bait
>>
>>68565772
White.
>>68565983
No. I literally don't know. Why do you think I'll make a thread here?
>>
>>68559384
>My brother from the USA
how does this work
>>
>>68566609
the us government hates travel
good luck, friendo
>>
File: 1459540003277.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1459540003277.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>68560405
>I thought that as a US citizen you can visit Germany without a passport, and just with a personal ID?

how do you people even remember to breath?
>>
>my brother from USA

uh, so your dad was station in germany and had you while having a kid back in the states? the fuck. Kinda weird you guys keep in touch if it's true.

Are you mulatto by any chance?
>>
>>68566609
The U.S. doesn't have schengen area just like the European Union countries. In fact even in the U.S. public transportation between is shitty as hell. Non-existent in some if not most places. You have to travel with your own car if you want to have a vacation.
>>
>>68566867
Fuck. I meant to say
*public transportation between states
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.