[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I wrote to a girl that my job was garbage collector and she left the conversation.
Care to explain ?
>>
File: janny.png (39KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
janny.png
39KB, 853x543px
At least you aren't a janitor.
>>
>>68553695
My job is well paid, I finish at noon everyday, cool job
>>
>you will never be a garbage collector
>you will never be a professional cleaner
>you will never even drive a garbage truck
>>
>>68554113
this game was shitty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFe81j0HwKU
>>
>>68553400
Bc women care about social status, men wouldn't care if they had a PHD and were going out with a garbage collector, women do. Don't take it personally that's how women are

Go ask this question in /pol/ so you get redpilled on woman my frog friend.
>>
>>68554571
> that's how women are
Would it be politically incorrect to mention that? But I guess what this Canadian poster says is true.
>>
>>68554571
man also obsessed with status

would you like asuka if her mecha was a garbage truck or if she was a cleaning lady? NO!
>>
>>68554850
*will you like
>>
>>68554850
It depends on the situation. When you have a crush on someone, her job wouldn't matter.
>>
File: tiresome.jpg (422KB, 797x748px) Image search: [Google]
tiresome.jpg
422KB, 797x748px
>tfw sometimes imagine having a menial job that I don't have to think about when I get home
>instead work with mission-critical software for some of the largest actors in the process industry
>if something fails and production comes to halt it costs my monthly pay per every 10 minutes or so

every time the phone beeps it is JUST
>>
>>68554850
get horny
>>
>>68555056
Same, I think being a post man would be incredibly comfy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.