[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF Germany http://www.dw.com/en/rent-a-jew-pro ject-hopes-t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

WTF Germany
http://www.dw.com/en/rent-a-jew-project-hopes-to-ward-off-anti-semitism-in-germany/a-36710940
>>
It is racism to give privilege to one national group. Why no "rent a Pole"?
>>
>>68548922
feel free to join into the camp again, and oh, today you have to rent it
>>
>>68548922
I would rent one only if it cleans toilets.
>>
>>68548864
>Be German
>Go to Jews 'R' Us to buy kid his first Jew
>German resident, Muhammad, tears his Jew up in the parking lot
AUCHSTEIN SCHOFFEN SCHLEIN STAGEN SCHLICKSTEN AUFHEISTEN FAUCH
>>
File: kek.png (29KB, 683x183px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
29KB, 683x183px
>>68549154
> t. third world negroid last-minute tourist hole
>>
File: 1410558312001.png (326KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1410558312001.png
326KB, 580x580px
>>68548864
The reason many Germans have never met a Jew is because most of our native Jews mysteriously disappeared during WW2, the "Jews" we have in Germany today are 99% Russian immigrants who don't practice their religion and act just like ordinary Russians.
>>
>>68549421
>most of our native Jews mysteriously disappeared during WW2

It surely has something to do with the Polish death camps, i guess
>>
>>68548864
Can you do anything with your jew? Can you fug? :DDDD
>>
>>68549435
yeah what's up with those death camps Poland?
>>
>>68549401
> t. triggered pole
>>
File: polish_haitian.jpg (82KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
polish_haitian.jpg
82KB, 500x337px
>>68549401
He's still mad Poles joined Haitians during their revolution.
>>
>>68548864
RENT A JEW BEFORE A JEW RENTS YOU
>>
>>68549480
We bare-handly killed 6 gorillion and the only thing we regret is that we didn't kill all of them, so they couldn't make money on demise of their tribe for last 7 decades.
>>
>>68549771
>we regret is that we didn't kill all of them

That's because Germans were stopping us. They were like: "Cmon, Poles, you can't hurt our Jewish friends, we must stop you, it is inhumane". That's why so many Jews survived the war.
>>
>>68548864
I hope they have an insurance in case something happens to the Jew I rented.
>>
>>68549939
The insurance company probably rents their own Jew to make sure they don't have to pay you out
>>
>>68549480
That one caught me off guard!
>>
I want to be rented by an Aryan qt
>>
>>68548864
Are any lady Jews available?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.