[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have an ethnic superiority complex? And I don't mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Do you have an ethnic superiority complex? And I don't mean racial superiority, I mean like national superiority. I feel like anywhere I travel in the world, Canadians and Americans will always be at the top of the food chain, especially in Asian countries. I just feel like I can do whatever the fuck I want and nobody can tell me otherwise. Who feels the same about their own people?
>>
We used to own you so when I go there I'll do whatever I please
>>
>>68536937

Our gun laws are more liberal than yours will ever be so watch what you say
>>
>>68536959
OOOh Im so afraid of a few leaf poofs. Whatever will I do
>>
>>68536937
We currently own you.
>>
>>68536980
Yeah, thats why the banks in london own the federal reserve
>>
>>68536905
I don't really feel like that at all. I feel more like a mutt? And foreign people generally are interested in my country and whatever, but that doesn't mean they think I'm some kind of superior being to them. Probably the opposite. Let's be honest.
>>
>>68537046

In terms of quality of life, nothing beats a North American life. And I'm not just talking about Canadians and Americans I'm talking about all those French and Dutch and British islands and the Danes in Greenland. Even they are better off than anyone back in Europe.
>>
>>68537109
Nah. I'd honestly hate to be poor in the US. Like living in new england is the life, but fuck living in the mid west or some shit.
>>
Daily reminder that American travellers put Canadian flags on their luggage.
>>
>>68537245
>implying we ever leave the country
>>
>>68536976
>Whatever will I do

Pray towards mecca before you suicide bomb my house?
>>
>>68537306
so towards your capital?
>>
>>68537245

I guarantee most people would be more suspicious of a Canadian traveller since there's far fewer of them
>>
>>68536905
>Canadians
>at the top of the food chain
I genuinely kek'd

I'm Mexican and I do that here in the states. What's better, I live in the South with a bunch of Rednecks. Why has no one stopped me, Alpha males?
>>
File: IMG_6853.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6853.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>68537391
>spixicans in the foodchain
>ever
>>
File: 614326503_4213368edc_z.jpg (284KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
614326503_4213368edc_z.jpg
284KB, 1000x664px
>>68536905

I feel like Blood is Blood. Purple or Red, Royalty or Dead. When the Shields Come Out, So Do The Swords and Crowns. Flaming Swords of Eternity are hard to come by, passed down from my great great grandfather, to my grandfather, to my father, unto Me. Much like the Samaria of ages past.
>>
>>68537483
Samurai... XD
>>
>>68537438
Post your home address, I want to you see try to stop me from doing anything.
>>
>>68536905
I feel like only WASP Americans are on the very top of the food chain
>>68537109
Canadians are lower class North Americans imo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.