[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Jews just willingly leave Germany when the Nazis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 6b6.jpg (55KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
6b6.jpg
55KB, 620x387px
Why didn't Jews just willingly leave Germany when the Nazis took power?

It wasn't as it the Nazis banned them from leaving, they wanted them gone. And if they had all left there wouldn't have been any holocaust.

Before they started killing them the Nazis also tried getting other countries to take them, like America, but these countries refused. Why would they refuse?
>>
>>68483889
>Why didn't Jews just willingly leave Germany when the Nazis took power?
>the Nazis also tried getting other countries to take them, like America, but these countries refused.
You just answered your own question, this thread is redundant. Sage.
>>
>>68483889
They wanted to move them to Madagascar I thought?
>>
Hitler would have been Israel's greatest supporter
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>68484003
>virgin islands
>>
FDR didn't take Jews in because it was the Depression, man. Jobs were in short supply; you don't import 1 million foreigners to hog them up for native Americans.
>>
>>68484952
In fact he tried to push the Jews to the promised lands.
>>
File: 1468884906403.jpg (18KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
1468884906403.jpg
18KB, 299x168px
>>68483889
If you had rats in your house, would you find them another home or just kill them?
>>
Refugees are never welcomed and back then everybody was racist.
Jews were legit stuck, they were denied their homeland, Germany, they were lost.
>>
>Hitler
Drug addict, fucked his own niece, was a NEET who lived in a Vienna flophouse pre-WWI and may have been a male prostitute during that time.
>Roehm
Fat faggot who loved burly men and BDSM.
>Goering
Obese pillhead who lived in a mansion decorated with stolen artwork and engaged in obscene orgies
>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a battalion of Gypsies, POWs, mental patients, and convicted criminals on the Eastern Front who engaged in some of the worst atrocities of the war.
>Himmler
Ex-chicken farmer, neopagan wewuzzist occultist and admirer of Islam.
>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy
>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet
>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer.
>Streicher
Major sexual deviant obsessed with the fear of Aryan women being contaminated by Jewish semen, was instrumental in lobbying for laws forbidding miscegenation between the races.
>>
>>68485838
Source: My ass, 2016

why did you write this out
>>
>>68485736
If those rats resembled humans, spoke my language, and embodied human emotions and beliefs, yeah I would probably try to relocate them out of my space rather than kill them.
>>
>>68486626
I don't see your point.

Are you agreeing with the actions of Germany?
>>
>>68486777
Literally what
>>
File: 1375968170231.jpg (117KB, 773x836px) Image search: [Google]
1375968170231.jpg
117KB, 773x836px
>>68485838
>>
>>68486749
No I'm saying that killing people is wrong and that if you absolutely cannot tolerate a group of people, exile is a much more humane choice than genocide.
>>
File: image-18.jpg (100KB, 961x481px) Image search: [Google]
image-18.jpg
100KB, 961x481px
who said they didn't

>>68484952
the german nazi state until the war was the biggest helper for the transit of jews and their property to Palestine
>>
>>68486993
I saw what you wrote but how is this relevant?

I'm not understanding you, my man. We are talking about Jews, not people here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.