/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >studying abroad in Uppsala next semester What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: autumn-in-uppsala.jpg (62KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
autumn-in-uppsala.jpg
62KB, 550x366px
>be me
>studying abroad in Uppsala next semester
What should i expect?
Inb4 Muslims and cultural enrichment
>>
>Uppsala
>Oops Allah

the name says enough
>>
To pay for something that is free to Europeans

Also we go to your universities for free, why isn't it the other way around?
>>
>>68479379
>To pay for something that is free to Europeans
He is a stranger, he doesn't pay taxes so he doesn't finance universities. That's why he have to pay. You pay too, but in a different way.
>>
File: intelegent.png (41KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
intelegent.png
41KB, 1280x1483px
>>68479515
Are you seriously going to go into the whole obvious "it is not free, it is taxes" discussion?

I would not tangle with my vast intelect, for I will destroy you
>>
>>68479379
foreigners don't get a free ride at American Universities, nobody gets a free ride here unless you are really lucky and get scholarships
>>
>>68479653
Ok, I'm too afraid of your vast intellect to continue, but just
>we go to your universities for free
W-what? I'm pretty sure It's not true, except if you got very great performances or shit.
>>
>>68478648
You dont have enough enrichment in your niggerized shithole already?
>>
>>68479757
>>68479770
Only the exchange programs are free. They let you do your thesis project at an American uni to up the value of your degree a bit too.

I wouldn't pay for it, but we're literally sending c students to MIT etc. because exchange programs are not overly popular
>>
>>68479848
>exchange programs
Oh, yes indeed.
>>
>>68478648

Don't forget your Somali phrasebook
>>
>>68478648
Its a great student city, probably the #1 in the country based on the party/social student life together with the highly ranked university.

University cities (Uppsala, Lund, Umeå, Linköping) are usually liberal/SJW but also whiter than non-university cities. If the average Swedish city is 70 % european, those cities are 85 % european.
>>
>>68480041
You are the global capital of niggers though. Every time i try to associate US with something, the only thing that comes to my mind are niggers, jew-oligarchs and trailer trash living in sewers.
>>
>>68480274

>The Partitions of Poland were three partitions of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth that took place towards the end of the 18th century and ended the existence of the state, resulting in the elimination of the sovereign Poland for 123 years. The partitions were conducted by the Russian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia and Habsburg Austria, which divided up the Commonwealth lands among themselves progressively in the process of territorial seizures.
>>
>>68480388
I am pretty sure that you are even unable to point on map all these places mentioned in the wiki article, wacko.
>>
>>68480454

>About 6 million Polish citizens—nearly 21.4% of Poland's population—died between 1939 and 1945 as a result of the occupation,half of whom were Polish Jews. Over 90% of the death toll came through non-military losses, as most of the civilians were targeted by various deliberate actions by Germans and the Soviets. Overall, during German occupation of pre-war Polish territory, 1939–1945, the Germans murdered 5,470,000–5,670,000 Poles, including nearly 3,000,000 Jews.
>>
>>68480571
> half of whom were Polish Jews.

Every cloud has a silver lining.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.