/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello fuckers. I'm trying to learn a nordic language and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1-2.jpg (596KB, 1291x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1-2.jpg
596KB, 1291x1936px
Hello fuckers.

I'm trying to learn a nordic language and I was thinking about swedish but given the cucking of sweden at the moment I was thinking i should consider a different language.

So, Norvegian or Icelandic?
>>
Nordicboos truly are worse than weebs.
>>
>>68477870
They are worse than cancer
>>
>>68477870

At least I'm trying to learn a new language just for shits and giggles. What have you done to improve yourself lately?
>>
>>68477957
Learning a new language is not really improving yourself, especially a Scandinavian language.
>>
>>68477957

if the reason you're learning a language is "shits and giggles" then you aren't going to get very far at all
>>
>>68477819
Stay where you are cigan, we don't need your kind roaming around Europe stealing copper
>>
>>68478010
>Slavic """unity"""
>>
>>68478010

Well cuck'd my friend
>>
File: 1480621999679.png (347KB, 468x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480621999679.png
347KB, 468x400px
>>68477819
are there too much difference between nordic languages? Not including Finnish ofc
>>
I'd go for Icelandic 2bh
>>
>>68477957
I get up every mornings to go to work from 7am to 4pm. Not that I'm proud of being a wagecuck but I'm fairly certain it's better than learning a scandinavian language for ''shit and giggles'' famalam.
>>
>>68478087

I'm a programmer, make decent money and have some spare time. Whats wrong with that?
>>
Go for danish

t. Half-Dane
>>
>>68477819
waste of time, but if you don't have a life then learn swedish
>>
>>68477819
Learn swedish you fuck, you'll be understood by almost everyone in the nordics, if you learn icelandic you'll become fluent in being a virgin
>>
>>68478270

Well alright then
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yy52wRJa2E

have some swedish music, good luck on your journey
>>
Actually you should just learn swedish. With swedish you can communicate with every nordic people including finland
>>
>>68478270
>you'll be understood by almost everyone in the nordics
No he won't, 99% would talk english to him, nobody fucking understands some broken version of swedish with accent here or in norway.
>>
>>68478623
why are swedes so gay answer or i'll cross the border and burn your house down
>>
>>68478708
This to be honest. Why the fuck learn a language unless moving to the country for rest of life
>>
>>68478736

what's gay about that video? he looks pretty normal
>>
>>68479138
homo-peter prepare your anus i'm coming
>>
Well, like the Canuck and Swede said, nobody likes Nordicboos, but if you're serious, learning Norwegian will actually give you a good helping hand in understanding Swedish and Danish while Icelandic will not help you that much with anything but speaking old norse.
>>
>>68478708

kek this. he can already be understood by all nordic people because they all speak English anyways.
>>
>>68479928

This

Nords know english very well
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.