[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid fucking Europeans Why can't you just unite under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2974.gif (4KB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2974.gif
4KB, 388x260px
Stupid fucking Europeans

Why can't you just unite under one flag to actually achieve something. Why is your entire history about Europeans slaughtering each other for tiny plots of land. If you all actually bond together, you could rule the world. Instead you choose to let Fritz shit in your street while US and China fight for control over the pacific.
>>
For you the pacific is next door. For us it is the other side of the world. A place where we will never ever be.
>>
>>68457975
We'd have to sail around Africa and Asia or around America to reach it.
>>
>>68457975
>A place where we will never ever be.

talk for yourself
>>
>>68457925

Despite slaughtering each other throughout history they ruled the world. Is it a coincidence that in our modern peacecuckery era they're committing suicide and no longer ruling the world?
>>
>>68458031
When France wants to do something in the pacific Im sure Germany, Italy, Spain, the Benelux, Scandis and east europe will be highly interested in helping. Not.
>>
File: French_Polynesia.gif (70KB, 1000x813px) Image search: [Google]
French_Polynesia.gif
70KB, 1000x813px
>>68458113
>When France wants to do something in the pacific

yeah please send help
>>
>>68458156
I saw a documentary on "la France d'outré mer". All of France's oversea territories are (basically) islands with tiny villages and assorted Africans and Asians with a few French people.

I think the only one that wasn't third world was Reunion.
>>
>wanting countries with literally nothing in common to unite under a banner because muh globalism
fucking yanks i swear
>>
>>68458230
> I think the only one that wasn't third world was Reunion.

You're wrong then
>>
>>68458230
What is New Caledonia ?

>french Guiana
>Island
>>
>>68458113
So nothing will ever actually happen. Typical Europe.
>>
because we are retarded
>>
>>68458230
They are a part of France with none of the benefits except ease of jumping into France. Imagine the deal Puerto Rico has but worse in most aspects.
>>
>>68457925
Stfu you dumb burger, just because Lincoln killed our state cultures doesn't mean Europe should do the same.
>>
File: unioeuropeafoto.png (190KB, 1098x729px) Image search: [Google]
unioeuropeafoto.png
190KB, 1098x729px
Thanks me later eurofags <3
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.