[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw """""first-world"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1480591009703.jpg (379KB, 1484x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1480591009703.jpg
379KB, 1484x1484px
>mfw """""first-world""""" countries say renewable energy is the "future" and put some solar panels here and there while still using mostly coal and other dirty shit
>meanwhile Brazil has been using renewable energy since forever
>>
all of what you just said is wrong
>>
File: 1y1x63ycd1_66dqeti37h_file.jpg (24KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
1y1x63ycd1_66dqeti37h_file.jpg
24KB, 780x520px
And I forgot to mention
>they have the GALL to say that we fuck up the environment because of some illegal logging while they destroy the world with their shit
>>
>>68444070
You do know we offload our dirty shit to other nations? Thus pollution output is pretty just offloaded into the poor/ developing world.
>>
File: images (1).png (13KB, 468x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
13KB, 468x314px
>>68444171
Actually it's not, even with Chyna being the factory of the world you still spew your disgusting co2 everywhere.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (36KB, 492x299px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
36KB, 492x299px
>first-world
>>
>>68444169
This is my favorite meme about Brazil
In school I was taught that Brazil was destroying the planet when we Americans and Chinese are at fault(more so not solely)
>>
>>68444406
>implying nuclear is not renewable
>>
>Brazil trying to pretend that its clean energy initiatives are done out of altruism and environmental concern, rather than the sole reason that Brazil is one of the few regions in the world where, by luck, it is economical to use biofuel
>>
>>68444169
It's not just "some" illegal logging, you people turned put to be more poisonous and toxic that whatever lives in the Amazon
>>
>>68444406
ayoooooo
>>
>>68444169
>>68444591

This desu.

They stopped illegal logging by 70% some time ago. Not saying that t's non-existent now, there is still.

But the shit that the rest of the world does it's nothing comparable.

I mean the world shittalk us with > HURR TAKE CARE OF THE AMAZON YOU MONKEYS

Meanwhile fucking China been throwing smog in the air like t's a fucking train and Russians logging their entire forest on far east Siberia.

We should just say fuck t and start to use our amazon resources as well if it's gonna be like that.
>>
>>68444329
>co emission
>per capita
Kys monko
>>
>>68444675
Mexicans can only WISH they had a rainforest, they will have to content themselves with cutting down heads instead.
>>
>>68444856
Consider this . Brazil has less people than the US. It also has less emission per capita. So this graph is still pretty meaningful
>>
>>68444700
>Paraguay gets all its energy from a single rightfully Brazilian dam, with plenty to spare
DAMn
>>
>>68444773
That's because you're an irrelevant country with a very large rainforest. China and India are kinda trying to improve and no one wants to hurt relations with them. The EU is too fixated on the Russian border to care about Russian logging. The US doesn't really give a shit about global warming. Whereas Brazil, well who really cares about Brazil "Hey stop destroying the only thing we know and care about".
>>
>>68445147
Huge portions of it are already tightly protected and nothing can be built there, it's actually a huge burden to keep this shit and all we get is some clouds of smoke telling us to try harder instead of thanking us for not being like them.
Fuck you all.
>>
>>68445147

Funny Denmark call others irrelevant desu.
>>
>>68445549
Eh everyone knows we're completely and utterly irrelevant. It's almost part of our culture to be reserved and keep to ourselves because no one really cares or knows about us.
>>
Odd. Our new president is telling everyone "we're going to bring back coal!!"

Meanwhile all the utilities have already embraced the "all of the above" approach and moved away from dirty coal. They are now burning oil mostly, and using natural gas as a supplement / peaker fuel. Meanwhile they keep installing wind turbines and solar arrays. And they believe in it. Coal is a dead end, in their own words.

Trump's conversations with the CEOs of Southern Company, FPL, and AEP are going to be ... "awkward".
>>
>>68446159

Kinda retarded to put a CEO of Coal and Gas company to work in the environment office.
>>
>>68444621
it isn't.
You can eventually run out of nuclear material.
Its just much more clean and efficient.
>>
>>68446356
>kinda
No, completely retarded.
Unless you don't believe there is an actual problem.
>>
>>68446552

I don't know much about the guy.

All i heard is that he owns a few Oil and Gas companies and the media was extreme butthurt about it. Too lazy to look after more info.
>>
>flooding half of rainforest
>good
>>
>>68446797

?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.