[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK is wrong with Spain's reputation man? We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 296
Thread images: 41

What the FUCK is wrong with Spain's reputation man?

We (most of us at least) do know that Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, etc. are more developed than our country. That's really all that's wrong with Spain besides the unemployment, it's just not up to par with the rest of western Europe in terms of technology and education. It'd be naive to deny this.

However for some weird reason the whole world seems to think that this is a hellhole. Americans and Canadians think it's a latino country. Latinos think the recession hit us so hard that we're now poorer than Venezuela and that we "got what we had coming for stealing muh gold". Literally indians think Spain is more of a shithole than their country too, I've seen indians say that.

WTF man? Did you know that since the height of the recession, with 30% unemployment, it dropped to 19% already? And it was never that bad in the first place anyway. What has the media been saying in foreign countries?
>>
>>68439044
i unironically saw a report on our first channel that people in andalusia are going on lines waiting for their daily soup and people are starving

might have something to do with this, but then again news are mostly complete bullshit and cherrypicking
>>
>>68439183
>i unironically saw a report on our first channel that people in andalusia are going on lines waiting for their daily soup and people are starving

wew lad, i would have never expected that. i thought at least other euros knew spain. thats as far from the truth as it gets by the way, the south is shitty but they're all on welfare paid by the north so its ok

feels bad because economy is mostly about psychology so those memes are likely hurting our recovery in one way or another
>>
>>68439044
Spain is italian, france, greece, portugal tier.

t. American
>>
>>68439420
most americans disagree with you on that

what brings you here btw
>>
>>68439451
You can't spell PIGS without Spain, my friend
>>
>>68439420
Spain being italian,france,portugal tier is bad?
>>
>>68439420
why are you doing mate? nobody wants your ass here
>>
>>68439531
pigs = portugal italy greece spain. stillvnot literally worse than india

they changed it to piigs for ireland by the way

the "smart" letter order is because germans are assholes
>>
>>68439579
Spàin is not france tier..south Portugal,Italy and greece yes
>>
>>68439661
south european*
>>
>>68439661
>Spàin is not france tier
by that logic, portugal and greece would be on an even lower tier
>>
spain is doing better than italy except in unemployment.
I still think it would be better for spain to balkanize.Either leave andalusia or fully balkanize into differente regions.What's the fucking point of having a big population and alot of regions if you can't distribute wealth properly
>>
>>68439044
mate we love spain. it's the best place to annoy the locals on holiday.
>>68439579
Latin/Mediterranean tier as in a bit poorer other European countries and have the stereotypeof being lazy fucks
>>
>>68439044
never give up an empire
>>
>>68439785
>and have the stereotypeof being lazy fucks
which is a meme btw. we are the most hardworking in europe literally, thats why there are so many unemployed, the ones with a job get everything done
>>
>>68439451
well some americans confuse spain with mexicans but that's not the majority

i'm studying here for a semester
>>68439579
no it's a good thing, in america we consider this the best part of europe
>>68439617
university. did an american fuck your bitch or what?
>>
idk Spain has a good reputation here
>bullet trains, decent cities
>nice beaches, good weather
>muh barca muh real
>>
>>68439897
No.You have alot of unemployment because of lack of investment.External and internal.
>>
>>68439044
>That's really all that's wrong with Spain besides the unemployment, it's just not up to par with the rest of western Europe in terms of technology and education. It'd be naive to deny this.

Well, also your country is kind of dying.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/20/spain-population-drop-by-2050-trends-low-birth-high-life-elderly-singles
>>
>>68439945
What doesn't have a good reputation in hungary?Even somalia has good reputation in hungary
>>
>>68439958
and they are fucking it up with memes and lies. nice
>>
>>68439044
In my hometown, Spain's reputation begins and ends with Barca and Real. We don't think anything bad about you guys, although your accents seem a little silly to us (why do you say "cabetha" instead of "cabeza"?).
>>
>>68439972
Which is good.
GDP is something that keeps growing.If your population keeps decreasing then gdp per capita will increase.The pension system may be troublesome but it's just only a small part of the problem.
We don't need an increasing population when machinese are replacing people on major labour markets
>>
>>68440068
the arabic ''h''
you got the galician spanish,thank us
>>
>>68440068
CHI
>>
>>68440068
more like, we say 'cabeza' and latinos say 'cabesa'
>>
I lived in spain for afew years, it was pretty nice t.bh exept for the unemployment
>>
>>68439937
>university. did an american fuck your bitch or what?
why do you go to England? fuck u and all guriis
>>
>>68440132
>CHI

No, cubano. We don't really have Mexicans in Miami either, only Colombians/Venezuelans/Argentines.
>>
>>68440177
>why do you go to England? fuck u and all guriis
because england fucking sucks and spanish is my native language

spain is the most accepting country of guiris in europe btw
>>
>>68439726
mate, honestly no body ossociate us with france
are you idiot? also i don't want
>>
>>68439897
siesta
>>
>>68440326
kek
>>
>>68440262
>spanish is my native language
ok sudaca
>>
>>68440089
>The pension system may be troublesome but it's just only a small part of the problem.

It seems like a huge part of the problem, what happens when you run out of people to pay into the system?

>If your population keeps decreasing then gdp per capita will increase.

Not necessarily, what if the economy as a whole shrinks due to a lack of investment or other problems? Look at Spain since 2008 GDP. And GDP per capita can increase even with a rapidly growing population. The US and Chinese populations have both tripled since 1945, and the GDP per capita of each country has grown by even more than that.
>>
>>68440391
*Look at Spain's GDP since 2008.
>>
>>68440326
in america we do
>>68440375
i'm a white american of mexican/spanish descent
>>
>>68440473
>i'm a white american of mexican/spanish descent
ok sudaca
>>
>>68439897
Not that other brit, but there is truth in the meme. I work for a big multinational insurance company, and after latin America and Switzerland, Spanish business is the hardest to write. Everything about your country and culture seems to be inefficient
>>
File: dobleexacto.gif (273KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dobleexacto.gif
273KB, 400x300px
>>68440473
>in america we do

No we don't. If anything we associate France more with England and Germany. Spain is more associated with Italy and the latino countries.

>white american of mexican/spanish descent

kek
>>
>>68440473
for us you are mexican, or sudaca...
>>
>>68440599
france is very much associated with spain. the architecture, romance language, they even border each other. people with think about barcelona, paris, rome, etc. no one would think about england or germany
particularly southern france is very much like spain/italy. i'm guessing you've never been to europe?
>>68440607
is that a bad thing
the women seem to enjoy it
>>
>>68439183
>that people in andalusia are going on lines waiting for their daily soup and people are starving

WTF men? I know there are many unemployment in the south but I have never seen that shit happening over here.
>>
>>68440748
>france is very much associated with spain. the architecture, romance language,
no
>>
>>68440537
Hardest to write? what's that supposed to mean m8?

Our culture is inefficient because of Franco I think. He put us in the wrong timezone, divided the work day in two parts with a siesta inbetween, and promoted worker's rights above all, to the point that they damaged the economy. Some of those things stick for generations. In Spain at work it's also actually not frowned upon to be late as long as you leave a little later too (max 15-20 minutes obviously).

That's all as far as I know. We aren't worse at getting things done at all, I know you didn't say that but some people does.
>>
>>68440782
>over here
lazy andalusian detected. i bet you just woke up
>>
>>68440068
>cabeza

Why do you think we spell things with s, c and z if according to sudacas they're all pronounced "s"?

What if Pepe Le Pew told you you should start writing like zis, sing instead of thing, etc etc?

Does el cura casó a dos siervos del señor mean the same as el cura cazó a dos ciervos del señor? Then why do you pronounce them the same?

Use your brain burgerbro
>>
>>68440748
>>68440599
I agree with the burger. I associate France with Germany and the UK and not with Spain.
>>
>>68440946
This argument is dead before it started because you're still pronouncing c and z both the same like "th"
>>
>>68440897
>muh timezone

This meme needs to die. Jornada partida has nothing to do with the timezone and everything to do with cultural eating habits.
>>
>>68441036
Not at all. C only works as "th" for ce, ci. It becomes "k" with a, o, u. Z, which is essentially a foreign letter, is an auxiliary in this case for the remaining za, zo, zu, and words with foreign etymologies.
>>
portugal/southern spain/southern italy
northern spain/southern france, northern italy
northern france/belgium/southern england
northern england/scotland/ireland
netherlands/denmark/germany
finland/sweden/norway

there you go
>>
>>68441036
But that is false.
>Ca
>Co
>Cu
The C sounds like a K
>Ci
>Ce
It sounds like a th
>>
>>68441037

i didnt say it did. the timezone thing is just annoying. and dont forget it encourages overtime in a way as it gets dark later

jornada partida sucks because it leaves no time to just chill at home, its gone in most jobs but the culture sticks in a way: several times people takes over an hour for lunch

i hate leftists as much as the next guy but i hope Franco had just seized power, killed all hateful rojos he could, settled spain a little, then gave way to a democracy, instead of that super long dictatorship
>>
>>68440748
>france is very much associated with spain. the architecture, romance language, they even border each other

It really isn't, at least not here. It's France/England/Germany and Italy/Spain/Portugal for most people.

>i'm guessing you've never been to europe?

No, and neither have most Americans. Remember, I'm talking about how Americans think of Spain, not how Europeans think of it.

>people with think about barcelona, paris, rome, etc. no one would think about england or germany

Paris and London go hand in hand in American popular culture.
>>
>>68441082
The point is if you're going to use the argument that all letters should have distinct sounds then eurospanish fails in the same way

>>68441131
I'm aware that it can also be like a K but I'm talking about the times when it's the same as a Z
>>
>>68441237
But it doesn't create a comflict writting wise. There are clear rules when to use c or z
>>
in andalusia we pronounce c,z,s the same too

i don't know why these guys are trying to defend their shitty lisp
>>
>>68441237
>The point is if you're going to use the argument that all letters should have distinct sounds then eurospanish fails in the same way

My point is that latin american spanish requires even native speakers to learn apparently pointless spellings by rote. Rote learning fails, even for better-educated people: if I had a dime for everytime I've seen one write "nesecito"...

>>68441326
Ooga booga go back to Africa
>>
>>68441011
this
>>68440748
are you seriously trying to discount london
>>
>>68441326
>in andalusia we pronounce c,z,s the same too
el sevillANO
>>
File: you have to go back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>68439420
Fucking Guiri. At least I hope that you think that our food is GOAT else...
>>
>>68441224
there's an argument to be made with northern france and southern england i suppose, but france is very much grouped with the other Mediterranean countries. the culture is nothing like german or english culture. I am an american and always grouped southern france in with italy and spain so i dont know what to tell you.
>>
>>68440897
Sorry, when I say "write" I mean get involved with, say if we insure a Spanish company.

Its strange because I don't think your working culture is too different to ours. In the UK people don't necessarily have to stick to your hours perfectly either, as long as your work gets done noone cares. People drinking at lunchtime is perfectly normal. It's just that your contracts are inefficient, you're always late, and you don't seem good at setting up deals. No disrespect of course
>>
>>68441368
what's good spanish food? i think paella is pretty good, jamon is okay but overrated, tortilla is alright

mexican food and italian food are better. spain is pretty good i guess
>>
>>68440939
Nah, I am sleeping while I write this.
>>
>>68439420
>France and Spain and Italy in the same tier as portugal and fucking greece

fuck off
>>
>>68441531
>what's good spanish food?
>mexican food and italian food are better
Ok you have to go back human scum
>>
>>68441645
Spain, Italy, Portugal and Greece in the same tier is pretty common

Definitely wouldn't put France in there though
>>
>>68441711
He's right though, Spanish food is nothing special. Italian and Mexican are far better.

Before you say it I'm fully aware that English food is shit and would never argue otherwise.
>>
>>68441719
North Italy and North Spain (minus galicia) are definitely nothing like Greece though, they're very similar to France

Don't know about the south though
>>
The only truth is that everywhere we go, we fuck em bitches. We have the party in our soul. Thats why they talk shit about us.
>>
>>68441451
>No disrespect of course

its ok. conversations like this are the whole point of /int/

no idea about deals or contracts, i work in tech. every once in a while my team goes to a restaurant for lunch in which we have a 3 or 4 course meal (not sure if the translation is ok) and end up taking 2 hours. that's what i meant, not drinking.

i agree about being late btw. here you kind of cant always count on other people being on time, for anything. for work related stuff its not as bad obviously, and even then its still kind of an issue. but in my line of work it doesnt matter at all
>>
>>68441813
in my case i dont even have that going for me as im fucking autistic. fuck.
>>
>>68441764
>He's right though, Spanish food is nothing special. Italian and Mexican are far better.
Maybe if you are a filthy pleb like yourself. Most modern cusine is pouring out of Spain and French cooks are autistically copying
>>
>>68441764
Spanish ham is the best in the world and Spanish seafood is the best in Europe, you're mad

>>68441803
To average English people you're all just catholic holiday destinations
>>
>>68439044
>it dropped to 19% already?

That's still one in five and I bet your youth employment is abysmal.
>>
>>68441909
>France
>catholic

absolutely haram
>>
>>68441909
jamon is the most overrated shit in the world what the fuck

>>68441891
lmao okay mate name me some amazing spanish food that i should try. I'm not trying to bully, I love Spain and I've spent a lof time there. But the food is not great.
>>
>>68441994
>jamon is the most overrated shit in the world what the fuck
its the fucking best though
>>
>>68442041
just don't understand it

it's not bad, but it's just ham. just a slice of ham.

where can I find some good jamon then? I want to be wowed by jamon iberico truly i do
>>
>>68441878
I was until 19, when I forced myself into social situations. Now with 23 im a totally normal guy. The only way to solve problems is to face them man. Chins up.
>>
>>68441994
You have being in tourist traps which is pretty common in Italy and Spain. If the best chefs in the world are basically 40% Spanish it has to be for a reason.Stay a filthy pleb while 90% of the culinary world just revolve around copying our cuisine
>>
>>68441834
Yeah, same here with the lunches. The drinking is just an example of how it's relaxed. People can basically do whatever they want as long as they get their work done. This is probably different in other industries. Your translation was correct btw

I don't think its Spanish people that make it that way, I think it must be something about your working culture or environment. You could be right, it could be something from your history. We have negative influences as well from our history - our working culture means that you basically have to work extra hours for free to be considered normal, for example. You have it good.

>>68441994
Why are you calling it "jamon", that just means ham. If you tried the good stuff you'd change your mind
>>
>>68442205
Not really, when I go to Spain I spend time with my Spanish friends, I don't go as a tourist.

I like tortilla but that's about it. I have not tasted any Spanish food that has made me think "wow" compared to Italian food which will consistently be amazing.

Sorry.
>>
>>68440212
Everyone's a chi bud>>68440262
>>
>>68442117
to be honest i get mine in the supermarket, so nothing special

and i find it to be so much tastier than any other kind of ham

>>68442170

i did that at 16, which turned my insane social anxiety (couldnt even ask a stranger what time it was, would panic if talked to...) into more or less being able to function normally. afterwards it kind of got fucked because of family problems, but im still functional which is nice.

after that i havent had the time or energy to work on this again as unfortunately i have several other problems, other than by getting and keeping a job im forced into social situations and slowly making progress.

im 23 too btw
>>
>>68442296
I know what it means, I speak spanish to a basic level. It's just quicker to type and everyone knows what I'm talking about
>>
I think Spain is as developed as Sweden or Finland.

It doesn't seem like it because Spain has 80 million people and nordic countries barely have any people at all
>>
>>68442386
>jamon is quicker to type than ham

what did he mean by this?
>>
I like Spain, the people there are really friendly.
>>
>>68442170
>>68442365
same here lads, was autistic as fuck until 19 when i went to uni and forced myself to change. 24 now but i would say i fully converted to normie at about 23 too
>>
>>68442442
kek i thought the same

>>68442448
insanely friendly. being socially awkward is hard here. fortunately as the country is in shambles the metro closes at 2am so i have an excuse to leave parties early when invited
>>
>>68442506
>metro closes at 2am
But this is not even true. At least in Spic capital
>>
>>68442442
kek i mean it's quicker to type than jamon iberico
>>
>>68442365
>>68442490

Life is hard guys, everyone have his own problems. Its on us to make it worth living.
>>
>>68441645
this, don't put fucking germanic rapebabbies celtucucks in the same sentence of SPQR heirs
>>
>>68442546
im in madrid and it does, 2 or 2:30 or something like that, and i leave parties at around 1:30 "just in case" if i get tired of being there awkwardly barely talking

i mean i strive to put myself in social situations but after a few hours it can get awkward and i just want to call it a day and leave

>>68442608
well said m8
>>
>>68442546
>>68442546
have been to madrid 5 times this year and can double confirm your metro closes at 2
>>
>>68439044
I have seen the media say that your unemployment of people under age 30 is above 50%.

Also I keep hearing French people say that the plumbing is not good in Spain and in some areas of Spain you cant flush your toilet paper so you have to put it in a garbage can.
>>
>>68442627
But you're germanic rapebabies too in the north AND muslims rapebabies in the south in top of that. There's nothing "SPQR" left in you.
>>
>>68442642
I fall asleep after 24:00 so I can't basically go to parties
>>
>>68442707
in greece it's like that

haven't encountered it in spain though
>>
>>68442760
Never been to either country. Just saying what the media has said along with the French people I have met.
>>
>>68442707
>you cant flush your toilet paper so you have to put it in a garbage can.

Thats Catalonia.
>>
>>68442707
unfortunately that one is true. i dont even know how people deals with that man, in my case im a software developer so i dont give a shit, but the other professions... i just dont get how 50% of the young can be unemployed, i'd either try harder to get a job, make my own company, or leave the country

no idea about the plumbing thing, never heard of it. paper dissolves in water so if it doesnt flush well just wait a little lol, if you put it in the garbage can the house will smell like shit... fucking french man
>>
what ham am i supposed to get

right now im getting the jamon serrano from the grocery store it's next to the hot dogs and shit

usually just one or two euros
>>
>>68439044
>19% unemployed rate isn't bad
We're at 11% and it's already considered a catastrophe. The situation is really fucking bad, and I shudder when I think what would happen if we reached Spanish levels of unemployment.
>>
>>68439044

I read in magazine that spanish villages had "ham lotteries", and similar lotteries for food. That it was the only way they could afford to eat.
Also seen food quees and so on.

Also read that catalonia wants to break away from shit spain, spain is so poor and shit
>>
>>68442869
It is true though, I went to Galicia and it's actually like that in some parts; you can't flush your toilet paper because your pipes are so shit

That's latin america thier, fix your contry ffs
>>
>>68442869
everyone knows that faeces is a perfume in france
>>
por que todos los hilos serios™ de damage control sobre españa los hace el software developer? es un personaje o en la vida real es asi de irritante tambien?
>>
>>68439044
Life's good here if you can get a job, if you can't and your family don't have money then you're fucked tbqh
>>
>>68442992
shhh, don't tell people, the chinese tourists are spending an insane amount of money buying our shit water
>>
>>68443020
what's the social welfare like in spain?
>>
File: spanish_civil_war__cnt_fai.png (782KB, 900x1060px) Image search: [Google]
spanish_civil_war__cnt_fai.png
782KB, 900x1060px
You had one chance to make Spain great again. One chance and you fucking blew it big time
>>
>>68443076
If you've worked for 5 years or you're over 45 years old then it's okay, a lot of people rely on family though.
>>
File: 1457290315023.png (191KB, 477x768px) Image search: [Google]
1457290315023.png
191KB, 477x768px
>>68439630
>the "smart" letter order is because germans are assholes
>>
>>68443159
>Anarchist
Are you 12?
>>
>>68443185
Even as a Spanish citizen you have to have worked for 5 years to qualify for welfare?
>>
>>68442869
>>68442707
>>68443054
I once met a Spanish guy in the UK and he was complaining about our toilets. He said "I don't know why you have so many bins for the paper". Here we often have multiple bins, one for general waste and another for tampons/sanitary pads. However he thought that it was because out pipes couldn't handle anything solid.

He thought what you were meant to do was catch your poo in a hammock of toilet paper, put the poo in one bin and the paper in the other. He had been doing this for multiple days.
>>
>>68443221
Yes
You?
>>
>>68442933
personally i try to get those that say "iberico" on the packaging. being from the supermarket its still kinda shit but a little better.

also unless you want to buy a whole pig leg, try to find a place (some supermarkets do) where they cut it in front of you from a leg, that way its better than the packaged one

those options are still not the good stuff but affordable and nice imo
>>
>>68443247
Yep, m8
>>
File: 1477741726585.jpg (39KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1477741726585.jpg
39KB, 500x373px
>>68443159
>>
>>68443252
I 100% believe this happened
>>
>>68443247
Yup, until you reach the age of 45. It might vary by region though.
>>
>>68443291
what if your family was kill

and you're a young person can't get a job because 99% youth unemployment

just left to rot?
>>
>>68443287
if i buy packaged should i buy cold or room temperature? also what grocery store is best? i do lidl usually
>>
>>68443291
What the fuck man, can't you think of a different name instead of confusing people?
>>
>>68442955
>I read in magazine that spanish villages had "ham lotteries", and similar lotteries for food. That it was the only way they could afford to eat.
>Also seen food quees and so on.

No comments. Even if we were really that poor, I dont think any charity does a lottery to give out the food kek
>>
File: valle_de_los_caidos5.jpg (209KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
valle_de_los_caidos5.jpg
209KB, 1600x900px
>>68443159
You should visit pic related if you happen to come to Madrid. Sure you like it.
>>
>>68443325
He may have been lying but he was totally serious and showed no hint that he was joking
>>
>>68443429
lotteries seem very popular in spain in general though, walking through big, rich cities like madrid and bilbao and seeing long queues in lottery shops was a strange sight
>>
>>68443159
we had a chance to be literally poland tier now. like what some people around the world thinks but for real. fortunately we passed it up
>>
File: ftfy.png (169KB, 845x373px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.png
169KB, 845x373px
>>68443317
ftfy
>>
>>68439044
>Americans and Canadians think it's a latino country.

It's not?
>>
>>68443466
is this far from madrid? accessible by bus/train?
>>
>>68442713
my face says mamma mia, but my heart goes ave maria
>>
>>68443472
A true lad
>>
>>68443565
Whatever you say my ostrogothic lombard friend
>>
>>68443252
kekd
>>
>>68443506
Pretty sure you are Poland-tier now tbqh
Or is it Poland that's Spain tier?
>>
File: 1478718832059.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478718832059.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>68443524
Fuck off Commie scum
>>
>>68443548
>is this far from madrid?
Nope
> accessible by bus/train?
Yeah. From Moncloa there are tons of buses there.It is in the Escorial which has like the biggest monastery in the world
>>
>>68443378
as far as i know its always refrigerated. and at home you should keep it in the fridge btw

about grocery stores, well, i know in mercadona they cut it in front of you if you ask. other than that all supermarkets are probably kind of the same
>>
>>68443676
damn it looks pretty nice. been to madrid so many times and didn't know about it. next time i'll have to go
>>
>>68443548
Dont really know. Ive only gone there with my car. But sure there are visit guides with buses from Madrid.
>>
>>68443698
i love mercadona. the mini pan cebolla with hummus

amazing
>>
>>68439044
> Americans and Canadians think it's a latino country.

To be fair, we don't get many latinos or south Americans but they often say they are from Spain instead of where ever they come form.
>>
>>68443384
What? I've been using this name for years?

I'm going to have to start tripping i guess
>>
>>68443360
In that case maybe you'd be entitled to something, I'm not sure.
>>
>>68443287
>not buying the whole leg
Disgusting. The shittiest pata is still better than the better packaged, and you can buy one for dirty cheap. If not, paletillas are always an option because they're even cheaper.
>>
>>68439183
cherrypicking, btw my family is easily top 20% anyway
>>
>>68443828
no space for that in my shitty studio. but i hope my family has one when i visit for christmas
>>
>>68443783
Shit, never seen you post with it before. Are you the guy that works in a sports bar in Madrid?
>>
>>68443828
nigga those legs cost hundreds of eurodollarydoos
>>
File: wealth by household.png (12KB, 575x437px) Image search: [Google]
wealth by household.png
12KB, 575x437px
>We are unironically wealthier than all the Norcucks in this thread
>>
>>68443767
i <3 parmesan grana padano cheese, but thats from italia anyway
>>
>>68443958
Not they don't. You're thinking of Iberico, but Iberico's packages are Iberico in name only. You can get an ok serrano pata for like 45€, and it will be miles better than any packaged ham you could put your hands into. And paletillas are about 25€ so no excuse.
>>
File: Wojak espiña.png (98KB, 400x479px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak espiña.png
98KB, 400x479px
bump
>>
>>68443948
Nope, I live in Alicante
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBfklmYj8

WTF Spain
>>
File: rape pepe1.jpg (745KB, 1366x760px) Image search: [Google]
rape pepe1.jpg
745KB, 1366x760px
>>68444100
i ve tasted 600€ patas, fucking delicious
>>
>>68444214
This is what happens when you let socialism and liberalism to rule a country.
>>
>>68443783
>>68443948
> There are so many Brits in Spain that they can't even tell each other apart

Spain please save your country
>>
>>68444100
in mercadona even (which seems to be a budget supermarket) there were legs priced in hundreds

didn't see any so cheap as 45
>>
>>68444354
cacalonia is a kike hole, no wonder
>>68444374
spanish normis are fucking numb, i would rather have spaniard women impregnated by dolph lundgren and magnus samuelsson than by them
>>
>France

Victor Hugo, Dumas, Verne, Verlaine, Rimbaud, Mallarme

>Italy

Eco, Alighieri, Maquiavel, Calvino, Bocaccio

>germany

Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Heidegger, Goethe, Rainer, Klopstock, Hesse

>england

Hobbes, Chesterton, Christie, Shakespeare

>Portugal

Camões, Pessoa, Saramago, Queiroz, Bocage

>swed, norway, finn

Kierkegaard, Ibsen, Lagewrlof, Holber

>Spain

Miguelito, ayayaya, bailando arriba
>>
Dear spaniards fuck off from my country you shitty IT people come here all the time
>>
>>68439044
Aren't you guys still having a civil war or some shit?

Also, parts of Spain are in Africa.
>>
>>68444576
Everyone at least knows Cervantes,. Plus as good as Camoes might be, you're being generous to Portugal
>>
>>68444487
what's wrong with spanis normies?

t. spanish normie

>>68444444
>>
>>68444576
Cervantes, Unamuno, Federico García Lorca, Pérez Galdós, Pío Baroja, Lope de Vega, Benavente, Bécquer, Valle-Inclán and im getting bored.
>>
>>68444576
>Hue education
>>68444620
There are more Polish in Spain than the other way around.Spaniards in Poland just go there because they are fucking some random Polish slut
>>
>>68444788
don't be delusional Spain is a shit tier country to live in if you are a normal citzien high taxes high unemployment shitty woman and its hot as fuck also more spaniards are coming to Poland than poles to spain kek
>>
>>68444417
What region where you in? Serrano sure isn't in the hundred scale, were those pata negras or something?
>>
>>68444937
Do you really believe what you write? lol kiddo
>>
>>68444937
>more spaniards are coming to Poland than poles to spain kek
But this is false. Don't need to lie in the internet pal.
>>
>>68444620
>you shitty IT people come here all the time

KEK!!!KEK!!!KEK!!!

I have to work with offshore slavs. They are super bad, only thing they're good at is smooth talking to non technical people in charge, which is why I have to work with them. They literally don't care about doing their job right and aren't even ashamed of it.
>>
>>68445026
you can even google it up delusional spaniard
>>68445018
succes breads jealousy huh?
>>
>>68445003
madrid

idk man i didn't take a close look at it. just saw crazy prices and thought how the hell do spaniards afford these things
>>
>>68444698
>you're being generous to Portugal

I don't think it's intentional. Brazilians study Portuguese literature a lot.
>>
Fuck Spain. They have the corruption and being a shithole like any in Southern Europe while being as cucked and liberal as Northern Europe. Worst combination and the worst country.
>>
>>68445150
canadian education in full display
>>
>>68445150
Canada has the absence of culture just like America while being as cucked and liberal as Northern Europe. Also shit tier weather
>>
File: 1464484510184.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464484510184.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>68445187
>Dago replies to me
>>
>>68445077
>Polish in Spain
70k people
>Spaniards in Spain
Not even official data so 10k at most
>>
>>68445150
Canada 35.1 million people
Spain 46.77 million people

>we won
>>
>>68445251
At least I'm not Spanish, no culture is better than yours. Poverty, fake rape accusations and killing bulls.
>>
>>68445263
>Poles are coming back
>Spaniards are coming here
paco you are just a shit tier human nothing to worry about
>>
>>68445320
t. slav

>>68445308
>no culture is better than yours
i know
>>
File: 1480280282096.jpg (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480280282096.jpg
145KB, 600x600px
>>68444698

Pessoa is certainly one of the greatest poets of the 20th century.
Camões is the greatest poet in history.
Bocage is an excellent poet too.

In fact our language is the most fertile for the creation of poetry psh
>>
>>68445320
>paco you are just a shit tier human nothing to worry about
Polish inmigration increased 500% in the last 5 years. Really you are just getting BTFO and are just mad because a Spaniard cucked you
>>
>>68445362
slav>shit>piss>latino
>>
Spainiards are little sissy bitches.
>>
>>68445103
Ir depends on the kind of ham you're after. The best stuff is expensive as fuck but the affordable ones are still perfectly fine to consume. And better than any ham you can buy sliced that's for sure.
>>
>>68445401
immigration is going down all the time in Poland also poles are coming back from the west so what are you talking about dumb spic
>>
>>68445433
ok, im not a latino

also this
>>68445074
>>
File: 1444260124342.jpg (105KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1444260124342.jpg
105KB, 500x580px
>>68445494
>im not a latino

You're Spanish
>>
>>68445366
>our language

Says the jungle monkey
>>
>>68445528
yes, spanish and not latino

fucking canadians i swear
>>
>>68445494
>brown looking shit
I I AM NOT LATINO
>>
>>68445482
That's because you lot are treated like vermin over here, university educated polish men coming to the west to clean toilets for 20% of the minimum wage and completely disrespected as a human that's why they go back.
>>
>>68445593
>educated people coming to England
keked a little bit you've got our worst vermin like you said there
>>
>>68445574
>There is a difference

???
>>
>>68445584
you arent supposed to browse 4chan at the call center vladimir
>>
>>68445308
>>68445320
wi KKKill blacc bull bulls while you prep bulls
>>
>>68445632
at this point i know you're joking m8
>>
File: spafrica.jpg (63KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
spafrica.jpg
63KB, 500x283px
>>68445584
kek
>>
File: 1440275289953.png (24KB, 492x475px) Image search: [Google]
1440275289953.png
24KB, 492x475px
Canadians cuck Spaniards
>>
File: giphy.gif (339KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
339KB, 215x194px
>>
>>68445574
Poles are slavs because they speak a slavic language.
You speak a latin language, Juan.
>>
>>68445308
>At least I'm not Spanish, no culture is better than yours

First reasonable thing you've written in this thread
>>
>>68445726
>at this point
bravo
>>
>>68445773
>>68445773

thats not how it works. they're legitimately slavic ethnically and used to be part of the ussr
>>
File: emu-ssj2.gif (1MB, 1366x1075px) Image search: [Google]
emu-ssj2.gif
1MB, 1366x1075px
>>68445755
you literally outcuck sweden, an emu can eat you while disemboweling an aussie
>>
File: Iberia.jpg (633KB, 2980x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Iberia.jpg
633KB, 2980x1860px
This pic is the only thing you need to know about Iberia.

Thank god the tourists hate the northern region so we don't have any meme resorts and don't have to deal with all the normalfaggotry associated with the south
>>
>>68445854
Do you really think slavs are homogeneous genetically? In fact, Latin Europe countries probably have a more similar population than the Slavic ones.
>>
>>68445989
kek this
>>
File: moortugal white.png (1019KB, 1302x990px) Image search: [Google]
moortugal white.png
1019KB, 1302x990px
>>68445989
>moortugal
>white

also, people isnt really aryaner in the north than in the south, that pic is rite about cacalunya, that place is a true kikehole
>>
File: Iberian people.jpg (491KB, 2906x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Iberian people.jpg
491KB, 2906x1690px
>>68445989
>Not posting the original one
>Posting that crappy version
kek
>>
>>68445541

arryba hermano ayayayayayay GUANTA LA MELA
>>
>>68446144
I'm not talking about aryanism
I'm talking about culture.
Center and southern spain is pratically north africa in terms of culture.
>>
File: sweden genetics map.jpg (535KB, 940x1615px) Image search: [Google]
sweden genetics map.jpg
535KB, 940x1615px
>>
>>68446260
center is the capital retard
>>
>>68446260
Central Spain has the highest IQ in the peninsula. Also Madrid alone with 3 million people has a higher GDP than Moortugal
>>
Pero que más da lo que piensen chiquillo, les importará a la gente que viva fuera de aquí
>>
>>68446260
wait, you have a culture?
>>
File: hair and eye color chart map.png (1MB, 1217x1434px) Image search: [Google]
hair and eye color chart map.png
1MB, 1217x1434px
>>
>>68446368
no deja de ser un poco extraño
>>
>>68446368
es el software developer no le digas nada que tiene autismo del de verdad tu ignoralo hasta que se marche sin darle atencion
>>
>>68446413
Ami me la suda. También darle coba a un polaco que son como Rumanía...por cierto hay que ser muy tonto para ir a trabajar allí de IT, es el salario mínimo en España
>>
>>68446368
>>
File: 142352342132.jpg (115KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
142352342132.jpg
115KB, 870x790px
>>68446365
>>68446359

>central and southern spain traditional music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGu3_KPKJCI

>northern spain traditional music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAxmcS6gQzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTWEdHYQh-s
>>
>>68446518
yo no trabajo alli de it, trabajo con polacos de it pero en remoto

>>68446480
hijo puta no se de quien hablas pero no creo que sea el unico programador de españa que usa 4chan
>>
>>68446561
>I will ignore the fact that everything relevant in the Peninsula has happened in Central or southern Spain. Also As I am poor as shit my internet conection is so slow that I need 10 minutes to post a comment
>>
>>68446561
Wow why is northern spain so much better
>>
>>68446733
Because greenery, mountains and the atlantic climate provides better criative stimulus than barren deserts like the ones in the south.
Also, lack of enrichment from desert cultures
>>
RECORDAD EL SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ES EL QUE ABRE TODO EL RATO LOS HILOS SERIOS Y NOS HACE QUEDAR MAL, IGNORADLO NO LE DEIS ATENCION Y SE IRA
>>
File: 1481227330406.jpg (219KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481227330406.jpg
219KB, 1280x960px
>>68439044
>Americans and Canadians think it's a latino country
No, Americans associate you with paella, sun and sangria. Our association with you and Latin America is that your country fucked up.
>>
>>68446260
>Center and southern spain is pratically north africa in terms of culture.

This really does not make any sense. Andalusia has absolutely nothing to do with Africa in cultural terms. Andalusia is full of cathedrals and churches, also Romanesque, Renaissance and Gothic art. Gastronomy is absolutely haram, christianism and Marian adoration is still very present there.
>>
File: 20160728_210340.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_210340.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>68446872
>le desert mene
>>
File: mesquita-cordoba-spain_31807.jpg (459KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
mesquita-cordoba-spain_31807.jpg
459KB, 1024x682px
>>68447031
>>
>>68446872
We have to keep northern Spain a secret from the central spanish ayyrabs
>>
>>68446639
>yo no trabajo alli de it, trabajo con polacos de it pero en remoto
me d aigual , hay que ser tonto para trabajar alli, por que aunque la vida es barata, lo salarios son una mierda pinchada en un palo si los comparas con los de aqui aunque si he conocido gente que se ha ido alli.

aunque aquí no hay muchos como los putos rumanos que esta llenito de ellos por otros países y no hablan precisamente maravillas de ellos...asi que paso de ir a rumania 2.0
>>
>>68447109
>We have to keep northern Spain a secret from the central spanish ayyrabs

We should keep it a secret from the tourists desu
But since it's not exotic for them we are safe
>>
>>68447130
habria que ser burro pa irse a trabajar a polonia, eso es verdad
>>
>>68447092

Even the cathedral of Cordoba (yes, it is a cathedral) is Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque styles.
>>
>>68447193

Déjalo, simplemente está tratando de enfrentar a los españoles. Es portugués. siente lástima de él como siempre sintieron nuestros ancestros y no le hagas demasido caso, que ya bastante tiene con lo suyo.
>>
>>68439044
It's sad. I think memes are stronger on this board than facts. Spen is main contributor for the EU.
>>
>>68447137
kek
>>
>>68447281
not really actually. we take more money than we give
>>
>>68447281
wi out-racism you, in antisemitismo wi are ranked higher than you, and wi have 2 villages that -> one is named matamoros (moor killer) and matajudíos (joo killer)
>>
>>68447281
t. iberian chicano
>>
>>68447173
ami me importa una MIERDACA lo que haga la gente, somos 46 millones y 41 sin contar los inmigrants , lo que haga paco el del abr con su vida me suda la polla como sis e queire ir a vivir a marruecos.

es algo que no entendéis algunos, ami me importa mi vida lo demás me la suda.
>>
File: EU27_Money.jpg (1MB, 4843x3544px) Image search: [Google]
EU27_Money.jpg
1MB, 4843x3544px
>>68447381
It happens that a country has a bad period. That's why it's a union. But it doesn't change the fact, that you spend as much monis as the brits. And they snobbed out of the union, pretending they did soo much. I'm fine with supporting you tbqh and hope it gets better.
>>
>>68447456
kek
>>
>>68447092
visited this last year. looks awesome in person, and the area in general is great for cultural tourism you can even visit an ancient gypsy mountain town without smelly gypsies innit
>>68447281
memes are digged in deep in some societies
specially anglo ones with dat fearmongering media
>>
File: Spanish-American.png (44KB, 450x181px) Image search: [Google]
Spanish-American.png
44KB, 450x181px
>>
File: americanmuheritage.jpg (61KB, 546x971px) Image search: [Google]
americanmuheritage.jpg
61KB, 546x971px
>>68447864
another "spanish"-american
>>
>>68447775
I don't think there is any Anglo memes about Spain, the frogs and krauts sure, but not you
>>
File: 1480720441714.jpg (53KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480720441714.jpg
53KB, 576x960px
>>68447904

<--- Here another one.
>>
>>68447685
Why do every day normal Germans love the EU so much? You people seem to act like Brexit was almost a personal affront.
>>
>>68443639
We are Poland tier and you Somalia tier.

Fuck off kid.
>>
>>68439044

I made Bechamel today for some croquettes. Obviously, the Bechamel's consistency when cooked in a pot isn't the same as what it will be when fried inside the croquette.
My question is, did it have to be liquidity after being cooked in the pot? Or is it fine if it':s semi-thick?
>>
>>68443639
>Pretty sure you are Poland-tier now tbqh

Nop.
>>
>>68447954
theres some crappy ones from the kind of Americans that would truggle to locate spain in a map
same in UK
canadians are always bro-tier tho
>>
Spain is such a shithole and the Spanish """"men""" such beta cucks
>>
>>68444937
>Spain is a shitty place to live

https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

Ok Pooland, teach us how to do to turn our country into your slavic paradise.

KEK
>>
File: 1456254255711.png (37KB, 131x125px) Image search: [Google]
1456254255711.png
37KB, 131x125px
>>68448357
>canadians are always bro-tier tho

Delet this
>>
>>68448357
>implying there are brits that can't locate spain on a map

m8 we've all seen it on our inflight ryanair magazines on our yearly summer pilgrimage
>>
>>68448245

>your cultural question is ignored

Feels bad man
>>
>be a part of the cold-headed, hard-working northern spain society
>see how the government burns our tax money in Andalucía
why do they do this?
>>
>>68448608
Cantabria or Asturias?
The same happens here desu.
The money is incinerated in Lisbon and the rest of Portugal hsa to thrive with it.
>>
>>68448466
k not knowing the map of europe is hard when you are (kinda) part of it
>mfw i legit knew this brit girl that thought Barcelona was the capital of spain

>>68448518
idk i just buy Croquetas precooked
the outside should be fried but the inside should stay semiliquid but hot
if the inside is cold you cooked it too fast
>>
>>68448724
my sister genuinely thought barcelona was a country
>>
>>68448724
>mfw i legit knew this brit girl that thought Barcelona was the capital of spain
makes sense since barcelona is better, more developed, more well known, and more relevant
>>
>>68448808

Mmm... nop.

http://www.spottedbylocals.com/blog/alpha-beta-and-gamma-cities/

Alpha world cities:

Milan, Toronto, Sao Paulo, MADRID, Chicago, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Moscow, Frankfurt, Mexico City, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur, Brussels

Alpha− world cities:

Miami, Seoul, Dublin, Jakarta, Melbourne, Buenos Aires, Zurich, New Delhi, Munich, Boston, Warsaw, Vienna, Atlanta, BARCELONA, Bangkok, Istanbul, Taipei, Johannesberg, Washington, San Francisco, Stockholm, Prague
>>
>>68449222
mumbai, mexico city and kuala lumpur "alpha" and above barcelona............ nice meme
>>
File: 1392235107819.gif (3MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392235107819.gif
3MB, 312x250px
>>68449258
>mumbai, mexico city and kuala lumpur "alpha" and above barcelona

We can trust the Globalization and World Rankings Research Institute or we can trust you.
>>
>>68439044
>Americans and Canadians think it's a latino country.

Canadians don't think that, Canadians don't think about latinos at all.
>>
>>68448722
Any of the provinces touching the atlantic desu
Here the capital Madrid actually pays the most taxes but doesnt receive that much funding
Andalucia is the complete opposite
>>
File: spen.jpg (72KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
spen.jpg
72KB, 435x600px
>>68449543
Speak for yourself
>>
>>68449542
KL is actually okay.The toliets are a bit dirty(They can't shine),but it's not as shit as you would think.
>>
>>68449624
>Spanish
>Latino

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Canadian
>>
>>68449759
I don't understand?
>>
File: 1-3.jpg (707KB, 1899x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1-3.jpg
707KB, 1899x1209px
>>68449671

It looks really modern and with many skyscrapers. Definitely better than Barcelona.
>>
>>68449942
I know that Spain doesn't know skyscrapers (the four towers in madrid look pathetic lmao) but skyscrapers is not automatically = good
>>
File: santiago_cathedral.jpg (42KB, 550x358px) Image search: [Google]
santiago_cathedral.jpg
42KB, 550x358px
>>68450291
in some places with centuries-old landmarks there are laws forbidding buildings to be above a certain height, so that they dont block the view
>>
>>68441326
el gitANO
>>
File: 20161208_134229.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161208_134229.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Visca Catalunya Lliure
>>
>>68440473
Sudaka then.
>>
>>68445401
This buttmad Pole is in all threads against Spain, the same with the Cucknadian.
>>
File: 34534.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
34534.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>68451389
Thread posts: 296
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.