[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do American lefties feel so entitled to push for a ban of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: zwarte-pietjes.jpg (90KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
zwarte-pietjes.jpg
90KB, 600x398px
Why do American lefties feel so entitled to push for a ban of traditions of foreign countries they don't like yet they also think that all cultures should be respected? Where does this literal doublethinking come from?
>>
They think Blackface has the same negative connotations it has in America everywhere.
>>
actual cultures shoud be destroyed
fake should be presented (read socool nazi uniform)

commies did exactly the same before ww2 here
>>
>>68428012
/thread
>>
>>68428042
Good post, death to culture.
>>
It started in the 50s, so it's not like it's an ancient old tradition connected to the foundation of their culture.
>>
Do dutch people really believe the Spanish are that dark?
>>
>>68428248
They are supposed to be Moors, who were actually Berbers, Arabs and the occasional nig, but they were depicted as black for propaganda reason I think.
>>
>>68428198
It did not start in the 50s. The way we celebrate it started in the 19th century.
>>68428248
No, we go to holiday there. It's Black Pete, not Black Spaniard.
>>
>>68428248
Yes?
>>
>>68428248
They also wear a Swiss Guard outfit. So if you combine Spaniards with Swiss.. then you get niggers.

It also happened 200.000 years ago in Africa. A Spaniard met a Swiss person and the rest is history.
>>
>>68428296
There were three Moorish dynasties. The Umayyads were Arabs who brought a fuckton of North Africans with them as foot soldiers. Almoravids were Berbers from South of the Atlas and much of their military were sub-Saharan Africans, which the Iberians took note of. The last Moorish dynasty, the Almohads, were another Berber dynasty.

The three "Moorish" ethnicities the Spaniards faced were an Arab ruling caste, a Berber military caste, and a similar sub-Saharan African military caste (many of which were culturally Berber).

The Spaniards just drew them as negroids since you can't readily tell the difference between a North African and an Arab.
>>
>>68428012
how can people be so retarded
>>
>>68428248
No. Saint-Nicolas the good, holy man lives in the far Spain, but Black Pete is his helper and not native to Spain.

Originally he was the devil, but this goes back to pagan days and Old Man Frost. In the early Christian days Saint Nick, the Christian version of Old Man Frost, tricked the devil, and the devil had to be the servant of Nicolas one day in a year.

Only in the Spanish period, when the Dutch betrayed us to the filthy Spanioles, black Pete got his Moor looks. So the black burned devil became a good-hearted Moor, friend of every nice child.
>>
>>68428708
IDK t'bh
>>
>>68428248
Me on the top right corner

>not-a-single-drop stuff
>>
>>68428406
Hm. Sorry. So it's a tradition reminescent of the slavery days?

I guess that makes it even more disturbing.
>>
>>68429263
Originally he was a demon, a bit like the Polish pagan demon Boruta.
>>
>>68429682
so he's the dutch krampus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.