/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people in my country still think it's cool to smoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CVuzmTaUAAA6loK.jpg (33KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
CVuzmTaUAAA6loK.jpg
33KB, 600x398px
>people in my country still think it's cool to smoke despite the rest of the world getting over that decades ago
>smoking is allowed in most restaurants and cafes
>"B-but they'll go out of business if we enforce the indoor smoking ban!!!
>mfw

How do we stop this?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>fan someone's smoke away
>"don't be rude!"

Yeah fanning away someone's toxic smoke is much more rude than exposing others to it needlessly
>>
>>68381375
Hahahahahaha how the fuck is smoking real?
Hahahaha nigger just don't smoke like nigger don't suck on the cigarette haha.
>>
I love that, in Macedonia smoking is banned everywhere and when I go to Serbia i enjoy that I can light up a cigarette after a nice meal without having to stand alone outside in the freezing cold
>>
Reminder that smoking is a way to calm your anxiety when you need something cylindrical in your mouth to suck on.
>>
>>68381375
Separate "smoking areas" in places such as restaurants are the way to go. A nice compromise between infringing on the rights of others to clean air and the autistic screeching popular in the 1st world "second hand smoking is giving me cancer". No it's not, grow up, faggot
>>
>>68382819
But second hand smoking does increase cancer risk. Thought It would be good if japs got cancer.
>>
>>68382819
This has to be an American.
>>
>>68382842
> But second hand smoking does increase cancer risk
By minuscule amounts unless you actively go out of your way and stand in a crowd of smoking people every day. So it doesn't.
>>68382860
Americans are anal as fuck about it lately tho.
>>
>>68382655
So... Smoking is gay?
>>
>>68382819
Smoker detected, enjoy giving all that money to something that makes you disgusting and slowly kills you so you can look "cool".People don't have to breath your stinky shit some people have asthma, heart problems, lung issues whatever and even the smallest shitty air can fuck up their health, so no; smoke outside, no establishment has to cater to your "needs" by making separate areas just for you.
>>
>>68382819
*tips american*
>>
File: perique[1].jpg (14KB, 260x316px) Image search: [Google]
perique[1].jpg
14KB, 260x316px
mmm tasty cigarette

you know you want one
>>
>>68381375
In Spain almost only girls smoke. It's the most stupid and very expensive vice.
>>
>>68383216
And no establishment has to cater to your screeching autistic anti-smokers. It works both ways retard.

Fuck off to a non-smoking restaurant.
>>
>>68384275
>this is what smokers believe
Oh yeah we are the drama queens also the autists for not wanting to get poisoned.Admit it, you fucks lack consideration for others and want to justify your shitty behavior it's that simple :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.