[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If White people was so good at being peoples why didnt they evolve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: whites.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
whites.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
If White people was so good at being peoples why didnt they evolve to blacks?

huh?
>>
I only eat chicken breasts
>>
>>68375679
you think they're deep frying shit in Africa? Nigerians ate the bone like a dumbass
>>
Truly derives one to re-contemplate their preconceptions.
>>
>>68375706
"mommy give me the Tendies"
>>
>>68375679
>why didn't they evolve to blacks
Why the fuck would anything evolve backwards?
>>
>>68375679
Whites aren't fully human, they have Neanderthal DNA.

Literally subhumans.
>>
>>68375846
>▶
don't you mean, "blackwards"
>>
>>68375679
oh shit
I eat like a nigger
>>
>>68375679
>If White people was so good at being peoples why didnt they evolve to blacks?
because each race evolved biologically to fit their own continental environment
>>
>>68375727
I knew this super poor Jamaican kid who lived across the street when I was little who would always chew and smash open the bone and eat the marrow.
He'd get like one chicken leg for dinner. His aunt who took care of him and his criminal cousins (who used to mug people out front), was the fattest person I have ever seen.
She was on a king sized bed in the living room like a big pancake and she took up the whole bed and room.
I also knew this drunken Polish family down the block who would send their shitty kids out to catch crickets and they would fry and eat them.
>>
File: question black guy 64 colours.gif (28KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
question black guy 64 colours.gif
28KB, 500x382px
Apparently, I'm a fucking Nigerian.
>>
>>68375679
>>68375679
I eat like a real nigga according to your dumb america image. But America, you should learn the difference between having a single mother and being white. Just because your mother didn't teach you to not waste food, doesn't mean all whites are that way.
>>
>>68375706
this

other parts are pleb tier especially wings
>>
File: 40topkek.png (803KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
40topkek.png
803KB, 600x600px
>>68375870
>>
>>68375679
Dogerians should be called
>>
>people throw away perfectly good bones without sucking out the marrow first

disgusting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.