[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys have...like...so little disposable income? Am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1477099992224.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1477099992224.png
126KB, 402x398px
Why do you guys have...like...so little disposable income? Am I talking to poor people, are you jealous of me?
>>
>>68374572
>Am I talking to poor people, are you jealous of me?

yes

yes
>>
What do normal people spend their disposable income on? I don't know what I should do with it because I have no friends or hobbies. Do you think I should just donate it to charity?
>>
>>68374607
Have you not walked through shopping malls? It's filled with all kinds of shiny crap that people like to buy

Or you could donate it to me
>>
>>68374572
Damn, I've started working 5 months ago and I don't know what to do with the money I have. I'm still stuck with the poor neet mentality.
>>
>>68374607
Op here. If I was a normie, if spend it on cars, sports, and a house. But I spend my extra $5,300 left over every month on vidya, family, and useless shit u regret buying.
>>
>>68374607
donate it to anons

>>68374649
tfw

when i started to have money i mainly have used it to buy interesting ingredients and cooking tools and learning to cook well. and i also went to another country.
>>
>>68374644
I only go shopping for groceries
>>
>>68374685
>extra $5,300 left over every month

jesus christ

anon, you have a very lucky life, some people here in the US will never see this kind of money and probably more people than you think

If I had that kind of money I would use it on language lessons and travel
>>
>tfw me and my family grew up poor in my old country
>tfw now I make decent bank and some of my family members are millionaires
>>
>>68374719
I know, feels good when you have a family member who owns the company and building you work at.

Though, I bought my nephew a car last week when he got his drivers license, that took out a lot.

>>68374738
No hard work required, I should be poor right now, but I'm fucking not.
>>
>>68374738
Nobody's earning that much with just hard work.
>>
>>68374738
I was expecting a comment like this, to be honest

Yes he could have gotten it via hard work, good for him if he did. But I meant that I hope he feels a sense of how "blessed" his life is regardless of how he got there.
>>
>>68374822

I feel pretty good when I am exercising and realize that some people are stuck in a hospital bed, or have paralysis or something, when I reflect on my good health which I have obviously played a part in I also feel thankful that I even have the chance to do that in the first place and haven't been hurt in an accident.

Why are you being so critical of everyone's posts?
>>
>>68374778
>>68374864
Do feel blessed, I'm a pretty arrogant person but my childhood was fucked up so now I just spend much of my money pleasing my nephews and nieces.
>>
>>68374765
You seem like a good honest guy.
I've had a lot of money come and go over the years and being able to help out family was always the best part about having money for me.
Shiny new stuff is nice but just buying shit gets old and empty. When you can help people who deserve it, it stays with you.
>>
>>68374572
yes, I'm living in a shithole. Please send me monis!
>>
>>68374685
>useless shit u regret buying
that's gay
>>
>>68374800
what the fuck are you on about?

And how much do you earn with your "hard work"?

The more pay you get, you work smarter and less harder.
>>
>>68374890
Bitch
>>68374920
I bought guns, dirtbikes, and a huge ass chicken coop. All I regret buying
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.