[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best state? And why is it Indiana? >white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: indiana.png (3MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
indiana.png
3MB, 1440x900px
What's the best state? And why is it Indiana?
>white
>conservative
>comfy
>median income of over 50k in indy
>>
bbooooring
>>
>>68367305
Why so?
>>
>>68367393
idk senpai, indiana is a good state to get shit done i guess, perhaps some indyanon can answer it.
>>
Born in east central Indiana, went to school in Bloomington for three degrees while working, met my wife there, worked in Indianapolis while living in Bloomington for 5 years, then finally moved out for a decade.

We went back to Bloomington in October to see what changed. Wow! Different, but better. It grew up but it's still B'ton. Love it!

Bloomington is still the best place in Indiana to actually LIVE. I can't quit you Bloomington! We're trying to find a way to move back ....
>>
File: Indiana-flag-waving.jpg (3MB, 2800x1911px) Image search: [Google]
Indiana-flag-waving.jpg
3MB, 2800x1911px
>>68367937
What's the commute like from B'ton to Indy? 80km is pretty far.
>>
>>68367262
It unironically looks like Mexico
>>
>>68368288
Tbh most of Mexico and the States looks the same.
>>
File: Indiana_Trees.jpg (533KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Indiana_Trees.jpg
533KB, 1024x512px
>>68368247

Well, it used to be pretty chill. But a lot of people live in Mooresville, Martinsville, and Bloomington that work in Indy so it can be tough in the AM. The I67 corridor has developed a bit since, but once you are south of Mooresville it's still pretty easy and rural.

I worked 2nd shift and weekends back then, and worked on the SW side so it wasn't terrible. I actually enjoyed the easy cruise home on Saturdays listening to Garrison Keillor as the sun set.

Indy is nice enough. My sister lives NW in Carmel, but I like the rolling hills of Morgan and Monroe counties. Bloomington is truly special for the midwest. I can't describe it other than "Redneck Paris".
>>
>>68368288
>A modern city with little historical architecture and monuments looks like another city with little historical architecture and monuments
wow what a surprise

>>68368753
this is objectively false
>>
>drive through a tiny bit of Indiana going from Michigan to Chicago
>it's an industrial wasteland with shanty huts and rusty old cars

wew lads
>>
I'd say it's Utah for most of the reasons you listed.

>>68369469
Northwest Indiana is not representative of the rest of the state. It's like judging the rest of Michigan based on Detroit.
>>
>>68367262
The fact that it's conservative and the home of Mike Pence is one of the reasons it's a shithole. I never lived there but I have a friend who grew up there and says it was miserable. I really don't think I've heard much good about the place from other Americans in general, although you're from Pokeball so I guess everything here looks different from the outside.
>>
>>68367262
Drive through it sometime. Most of it is a flat nothingness, it's a lot like purgatory. If you see Gary, Indiana you'll also get to see an utter shithole.
>>
>>68367262
I live in Indiana and it's not great. We basically don't have much that other states don't already have and most people aren't exactly wealthy.
>>
Indiananons, is Carmel good?
>>
>>68372652
It's wealthy yes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.