[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I saw Hacksaw Ridge, I'm interested in the lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: JAPAN_EMPEROR_1308064g.jpg (60KB, 610x430px) Image search: [Google]
JAPAN_EMPEROR_1308064g.jpg
60KB, 610x430px
Ever since I saw Hacksaw Ridge, I'm interested in the lives of normal everyday modern Japanese people.

What goes on the lives of average Japanese? What do they think about every day? What do they do every day? What is life like in rural areas for rural Japanese people, especially outside of Tokyo and Osaka?
>>
>>68337062
Japan is a more extreme country than the United States in many ways. For example, I have talked to English teachers who've taught in Japan; one said that he taught in multiple rural areas and in some areas the kids there didn't even know who Pikachu was because they didn't have televisions.

What is happening is that more and more people are moving to the city so the rual areas and city divide is getting even more pronounced than it was before. I knew one girl at the college I was studying abroad at in Japan, she would take the train to the college which took 2 hours just going there (so 4 hours in total on the train everyday!).
>>
HELL ON EARTH BRUH

ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE A FUCKIN' GAIJIN
>>
>>68337062
>What is life like in rural areas for rural Japanese people, especially outside of Tokyo and Osaka?
What did he mean by this?
>>
Watch The World of Kanako, OP. It's on kissasian.
>>
>>68337062
>What is life like in rural areas for rural Japanese people

Life in rural area is tougher than urban area.
Most people engage in the first industries but it can not be affordable to fulfill average life therefore farmers and some fishermen go looking for job during winter to get for spare money.
It is called dekasegi means simply a domestic immigration.
The convenience of life is by far worse then living in city. The bus come often in every 2 minutes if you live in city, while in inaka(rural) bus available only 1 in one hour or 2 hours.
>>
>>68337365
>> rural areas and in some areas the kids there didn't even know who Pikachu was because they didn't have televisions.

Impossible. Japan is not a China at all.
Japanese Rural area is also rich and everyone has normal life with TV and Internet.
>>
>>68337365
I'm liveing super rural place (small island of japan) but everyone is rich and normal.
Are you mocking me?lol
>>
>>68337845
What!? What age is it? Like 50yesrs ago?
>>
File: 03.jpg (93KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
93KB, 640x360px
>>68337365
>in some areas the kids there didn't even know who Pikachu was because they didn't have televisions.
Nah, they're richer than you imagine.
I saw rural farmers drive a BMW tho.
>>
>>68337966

Listen expat, it is basic acknowledge for Japanese natives
>>
Is it true rural japanese have to use septic tanks because they don't have plumbing?
>>
>>68337365
not all kids play pokemon or watch pokemon adopted animation. I won't be surprised if Americans kids didn't know about American comic heroes
>>
This thread is cute
>>
File: Scott was right.jpg (43KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
Scott was right.jpg
43KB, 630x630px
>>68338118
>I won't be surprised if Americans kids didn't know about American comic heroes

Disney is brainwashing kids with the MCU.
>>
>>68338118

Yes.
>>
File: VC4-3500L.jpg (385KB, 2189x1127px) Image search: [Google]
VC4-3500L.jpg
385KB, 2189x1127px
>>68338081

There are many in rural areas still using old squat toilets.

You see the car like this, there should have toilets like that.
>>
>>68338259
DO YOU WATCH ANIME??
>>
>>68337062
Bacically
Standard of rural areas of japan= Standard of rural areas of west europ.
Except a super irregular exception.
>>
File: kudo.jpg (69KB, 662x634px) Image search: [Google]
kudo.jpg
69KB, 662x634px
>>68338259
Wait, this isn't a thing in city area?
>>
>>68337990
Nattsun a cute!
>>
>>68338081
What do you think rural americans use?
>>
>>68339610

hello pajeet. how r u today
>>
Japan is scary but I want to visit :(
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-06-00-08-23.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-06-00-08-23.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>68339760
Winter break from college.
I watched all of yuru yuri today.
>>
>>68338259
>Indian nightmare fuel
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.