[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>golf ball sized painful lumps on my neck and armpits >open

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg (35KB, 666x527px) Image search: [Google]
nokkahuiluapustaja.jpg
35KB, 666x527px
>golf ball sized painful lumps on my neck and armpits
>open sores in armpits that ooze pus
>constant fever in the last week
>losing energy, can barely lift myself out of the seat

I moved alone and cut contact with my family, I've never taken a doctor appointment by myself, and I'm afraid to call anyone. Boss saw me today, gave me the day and told me to see a medic but I know know how to do such thing. I'm afraid to go to work tomorrow, since I need a medical slip for my boss. I'll probably die of septic shock in the next week

rip me, goodbye /int/
>>
You somehow managed to contract the bubonic plague, well done bro
>>
Go to the emergency room? Dunno how stuff works in Chile.
>>
File: heatings.jpg (36KB, 188x200px) Image search: [Google]
heatings.jpg
36KB, 188x200px
Get medical help, i dont want you to die chilebro
>>
something is fucked in your lymph nodes breh

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/tc/swollen-lymph-nodes-topic-overview#2

tl;dr none of these are good news. go to the doctor tomorrow or today, urgent care or ER
>>
>>68334614

Chilenegro go to the emergency room right now before you die you stupid fuck, you aren't thinking clearly.
>>
>>68334614
at least you will be free of reggaeton
>>
File: 1479874642247.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479874642247.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>68334614
You need to go see a doctor ASAP, and I mean right the fuck away.

I don't mean to cause you panic but >>68334793 is right, you may have fucking leukemia or some sort of lymphoma.

Unless you are truly ready to die I suggest you get help, not a fucking joke.
>>
Its lipoma t. Doctor
>>
>>68334614
>but I know know how to do such thing

I dont know what it is called there but in teh US we have "urgent care" which is not quite the emergency room, see if you can find one of those, otherwise go to emergency room

in the future, look up doctors in your area and ask them if they take your insurance (idk what your insurance/healthcare system is there, maybe this is unnecessary)

the worst they can tell you is that you will have to pay them, and they should probably tell you beforehand about the price. but you need treatment and medication, not a mere exam, so forget going to a regular family doc and find an urgent or emergency care place.
>>
File: pone.jpg (59KB, 656x525px) Image search: [Google]
pone.jpg
59KB, 656x525px
I'll try to book an appointment by tomorrow. I don't know how any of this works, I hope the one with the phone is nice to me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.