[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your country was designed for greatness >fail I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1481068984114.png (270KB, 804x964px) Image search: [Google]
1481068984114.png
270KB, 804x964px
>your country was designed for greatness
>fail

I have hardcore french melancholia right now guys... how do you deal with it ?
>>
File: We all know that feel.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
We all know that feel.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>68331260
We feel with you

I share your pain
>>
Tbh giving north america away was our main mistake.

That an Napoleon trying to invade Russia.
>>
>>68331299
Thx pal

>>68331505
>and Napoléon trying to invade Russia
This
>>
>>68331260
I am genuinenly sad with how France is right now, I like France. Now it's all niggers, muslims and filth.
>>
File: 1480074169379.jpg (266KB, 2600x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1480074169379.jpg
266KB, 2600x1700px
>>68331260
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>68331787
Yes. I live in a really small village and even here there is a noticeable amount of arabs coming and causing problems.

>>68331873
Please stop using american memes for the french election. Also, stop with Marine Le Pen. She won't get anything meaningful done. She's supporting multiculturalism and stuff so people will think her party is normal now and will vote for her.

We need strong people in the election, like Charles de Gaulle. Not all these meme candidates.
But I'm not sure if this is even reasonable to hope anymore.
>>
>>68331637
No problem, we have our four to eight years of hell to deal with.
>>
>>68331260
You had a history before the 1800s you know...
>>
>>68331505
>Tbh giving north america away was our main mistake.
Didn't you lost a war to Great Britain and had to give them? Beggars can't be chosers
>That an Napoleon trying to invade Russia.
This was a mistake. Every great euro despot tried and failed, don't beat yourself too much
>>
>>68332868
>Didn't you lost a war to Great Britain and had to give them? Beggars can't be chosers

No. We gave away Louisiana during Napoleonian era, and hence the access to the West.
>>
>>68332868
>Didn't you lost a war to Great Britain and had to give them? Beggars can't be chosers

No we sold it to Thomas Jefferson
>>
>not killing yourself

all I have left is the hope of a painless death
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.