[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to find good job without scum activity with good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161204-WA0000.jpg (204KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161204-WA0000.jpg
204KB, 750x1334px
Is it possible to find good job without scum activity with good sallary in short time in your country?
>>
>>68325928
yes if you are a programmer
>>
>>68325928
How much do you want to earn? Are you willing to live with 1000 usd a month? Yes, if you are smart enough and somewhat lucky.
>>
Define "scum activity"
>>
>>68325965
Ok, and what sallary for developers do you have there? Is money sum in vacancy real or not?
>>
>>68325985
I mean good for you, not for me. I think, that good sallary is more, than average in your region for your profession.

I just want to know is it typical situation in the world or not - difficult search process
>>
>>68326060
depends on your knowledge and experience, for typical java programmer it's somewhere from $1k for beginners/juniors to $3k+ for seniors
>>
>>68326028
Not honest activity, where you can earn low money instead of price, that was in offer or even have no money for completed job or debts. Something like this. Do you have this in your country?
>>
>>68325928
Yes, depends what level of experience you have
>>
Why don't you just write malware like the rest of the russians?
>>
Every job has some shit in it.
>>
>>68326221
Ok, thank you for the info.
what do you think about ukrainians? You should to have a lot of them, lol.
>>
Are you using a translator?
>>
>>68326376
quite a few, but they don't stand out too much, decent folk
>>
>>68326305
Because i am honest person and can't do unharmonic things. I have high inner feelings and really don't want to do bad things. I want to do something interesting and grate, also, why are you asking about? May be i am not a developer
>>
>>68326378
No, i am writing directly from my head. My grammar is bad. Sorry for it. I am trying to improve my grammar.
>>
>>68326532
>this post
>Created by a Russian
>>
>>68326664
Why do you think bad about russians? A lot of us can give last money to another people in bad situations, for example. Or, for example, doctors works often for low sallary and a lot, just because it is the goal - saving another lifes and so on.
>>
>>68326532
>>68326595
>>68326816
are you from eastern Russia?
>>
Anything's possible so long as you have connections, skills and look good.
>>
>>68326856
I live near the Moscow. But i was born in ussr part, that not a russian region for today. Also, my genetic not with russian blood only. Anyway, all my childhood i lived here and cultural, etic and other things in my head from russian culture, people, education, books and so on. I am russian. And a lot of us are honest.
>>
>>68326858
Is it true, that most of brasilian girls have good bunda and looks good?
>>
Bump?
>>
So, i will not have answers anymore?
>>
>>68326816
Your people always commit crime.

Every time I read about bank fraud in the US it's a Russian immigrant or citizen.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.