[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>6 am, pitch black >8 am, the first signs of the sun rising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1474624408701.png (358KB, 552x543px) Image search: [Google]
1474624408701.png
358KB, 552x543px
>6 am, pitch black
>8 am, the first signs of the sun rising
>10 am the sun is low in the sky, the frost hasn't melted yet
>12 pm it's a degree warmer and the sly is clear and beautiful
>3 pm the sky is red and orange already
>5 pm, back to the darkness
>>
i like darkness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUrGWAhF3g
>>
>>68307582

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rswT58Jfc4

>>68307359
So, would you like to live in some places with shitty hot climate instead?
>>
>Living within a day's drive of the Arctic circle.

Just fucking neck yourself, Neanderthals. It's 26C today in Tampa.
>>
>>68307359
>11 hours of sun
>sundown at 5pm
Where the fuck do you live? The sun went down over an hour ago and it was only visible for 5 hours.
>>
>>68307359
>5 pm, back to the darkness

where the fuck do you live? try 2 pm
>>
>>68307782
That's too hot though
>>
>>68307359
You fucking snowniggers are so retarded.
>>
December fuckin 6th and it snows.
I hate this place fuckin much. Why couldn't I born somewhere just next to ocean and summer all year...
>>
>>68307965
>not liking snow
really?
>>
>>68307864
>>68307893
Göteborg
>>
Can't wait for the winter solstice, because i'm fucking tired of the darkness in end of afternoon.
>>
>>68307965
Yeah I may like snow and all but nothing beats living within a walkin distance of the beach
>>
>>68307359
>Complaining about comfy weather
I'm coming there to rape you myself
>>
Worry not, my northern friends. Less than a month do go before the days start getting longer again!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.