[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today im gonna tell you about my roundtrip in Turkey. I am not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: 9fbf15481f57a94f532fdd4cfe5a81d4.jpg (725KB, 1070x803px) Image search: [Google]
9fbf15481f57a94f532fdd4cfe5a81d4.jpg
725KB, 1070x803px
Today im gonna tell you about my roundtrip in Turkey. I am not gonna post obvious stuff like famous orthodox buildings turned mosques. I am here to tell you the story of the real Turkey and how the average Turk lives.
>>
this is a proxy greek
he was not in turkey
>>
File: Old_Ankara_4.jpg (223KB, 819x614px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Ankara_4.jpg
223KB, 819x614px
Lets start with the capitol, Ankara.
Casually walking through the Ankaran old town, I felt myself reminded of the years I spent as UN volunteer in Sierra Leone during their civil war.
>>
time to get comfy, a always getting in the mood when a neighbor is getting roasted
>>
File: capitol.jpg (58KB, 610x407px)
capitol.jpg
58KB, 610x407px
>>68307333
People in general prefer living in houses out of mud. This has several advantages. In Summer it remains cold inside, whilst in winter it remains again cold inside. Also, I noticed many locals form their bathroom interior directly from the mud itself.
>>
>>68307425
Yeah its barely above macedonia tier,the worst of them all.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 729x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 729x1200px
>>68307425
Low IQ.

Look at how stupid Turkish students are. It would be a shame to score THAT badly, right?
>>
Classical European architecture
>>
File: türkiye geliyor.jpg (651KB, 2831x2123px) Image search: [Google]
türkiye geliyor.jpg
651KB, 2831x2123px
One thing the Turks are really fanatic about is football. TÜRKIYE GELIYOR it sounds in their stadiums, meaning something like come one Turkey. Pic related is Mustafa with his family. Mustafa is the star player of the famous Istanbul club Galatasaray. As you can see, his living standard is far above of the one of his fellow compatriots. But then again, football players are paid well everywhere, aint they?
>>
>>68307487
these are only for kids
>>
>>68307487
>Madedonia
The creator of this would not exactly be on top of his stat
>>
File: marmaris.jpg (169KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
marmaris.jpg
169KB, 900x600px
But who wants to see the charme of the real Turkey needs to take a trip to its countryside.
I had the luck to visit Marmaris during the Turkish elections. Pic related is a voting poll. After you vote the elder committee checks whether you made your cross at the right spot - and in case you didnt - throws stones at you at the local market place.
>>
File: Turkey-Blog-7-16.jpg (63KB, 1084x723px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey-Blog-7-16.jpg
63KB, 1084x723px
This is a classical Turkish village. It seems abandoned but in fact the inhabitants are just for a short while in Western Europe. The village shaman told me they will return soon.
>>
File: azura.jpg (58KB, 960x479px) Image search: [Google]
azura.jpg
58KB, 960x479px
But Turkey is making Skyrim real.
>>
File: edirne.jpg (888KB, 1500x1104px) Image search: [Google]
edirne.jpg
888KB, 1500x1104px
This is Edirne, in the European part of Turkey.
The colors, the children, the warm welcoming inhibants - it reminded me of my time as volunteer in the UN corps during the Kashmir conflict in East Pakistan. Wonderful
>>
>>68307986
Normally I'd scream "rightful bulgarian clay", but in this context I'll refrain.
>>
>>68307986
Why do your photos from your "roundtrip in Turkey" include stock photos from shutterstock?
>>
>>68309287
Also they all come up in google when you look for "turkish ghetto".
These google guys are pretty fast with indexing images nowadays.
>>
>>68307814
*the elder scrolls
>>
>>68307814
>under moon and star, outlander
>>
>>68309340
No, this is Skyrim, not Elder whatever.
I can't wait for Skyrim 2 to come out, my fav game.
>>
>>68307506

Some of the roads in Skopje are super smooth!
>>
I will continue tomorrow with an edition dedicated to Istanbul alone.
>>
Tsundere OP
>>
>Turkey is poor as fuck.

How is this news again?
>>
>>68309896
Is this where they keep the Russian slaves?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.