[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1. Your countries >2. Are Asians the most alpha immigrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1480933220146.png (573KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
1480933220146.png
573KB, 600x464px
>1. Your countries

>2. Are Asians the most alpha immigrants in your motherlands?

>australia
>YES
>>
>USA
>no
I think the most well respected minority is either Jews or black people
>>
>>
>>68293162
Kek.

>>68293157
>Jews
ok
>black people
wat
>>
>>68293157
You're joking, right? Blacks are the least respected minority group by far, and public perception of Jews is tainted by their ties to the banks that fucked us all over 7 years ago. I think Korean-Americans are the most respected, followed by Chinese-Americans.
>>
>>68293114
t. Xing Ping Chang
>>
1.Brasiu

2.No, I would say right now it is the Lebanese, I mean, our president is one, can't get more alpha than that.
>>
>>68294177
>2.No, I would say right now it is the Lebanese
No wonder Brazil is shit.
>>
>>68294194
It was Bulgarians a while ago.
>>
>>68294125
>>68294151
>black people
they're the most well portrayed in media
as for Asians, they're pretty stereotyped against and not really looked upon as true americans
>>
>>68293114
>alpha
Chinese are just savage
>>
>>68294151
I think he's referring to how they're made to seem like gods with Hollywood and the media.
>>
In the USA there are stereotypes about the sneaky lying Asian (especially Chinese)

Kind of like Jews in Europe I guess.
>>
>>68293114
No, we are the only alphas in our land, everyone else sucks our dicks
>>
>>68294265
He was referring to Asians, you sneaky Pearl Harbor little yellow cuck.
>>
>>68293162
That is more reflective of how mainstream the hate and racism has become in the UK (not just after Brexit) rather than how beta the Chinese are.

But with that said, I can understand your people's sentiment.
>>
I remember the Orientals were very competitive during the Victorian gold rush, so the buttblasted true blue Aussie battlers had a race riot against them.
>>
1. UK
2. Not sure what you mean by alpha bc Asian men are beta as fuck. Problem with Asians is they only hang out with other Asians. I live in a university town and it's full of them. Never have any problems with them, though, they seem really nice when they actually talk to white people, and they don't commit crimes.
>>
>>68296118
>"university town full of asians
>they try to talk to white people
>white people
>flag

Denial aint just a river in egypt.
>>
>>68294151
Asians and Pajeets are my favourite immigrants cause they intigrate perfectly

I have seen natural born white folks here who don't come off as American as most Hiros or Punjabis.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.