[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why europeans get upset when we, "new worlders", talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sampa sampa.jpg (87KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sampa sampa.jpg
87KB, 600x400px
Why europeans get upset when we, "new worlders", talk about our european ancestry?
>>
>>68287435
>ordem e progesso
>>
>>68287473
Tyrone, pls, dont be rude.
>>
>>68287473
>freedom
>>
>>68287585
>>68287600
>3 posters
can it be? am i actually witnessing 2 (two) proud brazilians??
How could they allow this to happen? i thought it was just one shitposter.
>>
>>68287435
Because they see that as a sign of insecurity since that's the only way they conceive their peers talking about that, they don't understand that the past of their countries is also our history.

>>68287699
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/magazine/the-end-of-the-anglo-american-order.html?_r=0
>>
>>68287435

Idpol is retarded on both sides. If people are talking about "muh heritage", black, white, Jew etc, just fucking ignore them.
>>
>>68287435
/int/ and /pol/ doesn't represent your average euro
>>
uhh, we don't?

we get upset, when we meet with autism, like when someone acts like he's the best son of the glorious motherland and talk shit on internet image boards on things he has no idea about whatsoever outside some internet memes
>>
>>68287435
Because some of you build identities around what is basically a piece of trivia.
>>
File: HERITAGE XD.jpg (113KB, 1260x365px) Image search: [Google]
HERITAGE XD.jpg
113KB, 1260x365px
This never happens to us
>>
>south Americans
>white
WE WUZ
>>
>>68287435
because the cultural image of brazil all over the world is that it's a hot and humid country full of jungles and inhabited by monkeys and I guess that europeans peoples get offended if their country is somehow related to monkeys since being called a monkey is kinda despective

i don't know really, maybe it's because of that, europeans are pretty immature to get annoyed by remarks like that and be racist (i condemn racism) over it so maybe that's one of the reasons.
>>
File: 1475184782291.jpg (127KB, 997x808px) Image search: [Google]
1475184782291.jpg
127KB, 997x808px
>>68287435
>>
>>68287435
because you are ignorant and misguided most of the time
>american education
>>
>>68289514
like Canada doesn't have this problem too
>Faggots from Quebec think they're French
>>
>>68289553
Nigga what
>>
>>68290897
Nobody thinks that, fucking idiot
>>
>>68293757
t. Drake Mahmoud Chang.
>>
>>68290897
the quebecois hate the french, ladm8
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.