[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>French police make woman remove clothing on Nice beach following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>French police make woman remove clothing on Nice beach following burkini ban

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

I thought Nazism left France after the occupation. I guess I was wrong.
>>
FRANCE NO
>>
Old news, the ban was revoked by a court a few weeks later because it wasn't in the authority of local government.
>>
I ignored the whole burkini thing for months now, what is it all about, avoiding concealed bombs?
I doubt France would be imposing some sort of "give up your burkas if you want to live among the French", since that's too intolerant for baguettes.
>>
Seems like a shitty passive-agressive rule to avoid tackling the problem directly.
>>
>>68265192
The whole debate was a stupid waste of time.
>>
>>68265110
The women on the background look so triggered.
>>
File: 1418411151683.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1418411151683.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
The French are known for restricting freedoms to shit on theists. Restricting freedom by the truckloads
>>
That's not a beach that's a pile of rocks!!!!
>>
>>68265110
>[Post a Reply]
IT IS A FAKE

French are trated like slaves while shitskins are treated like kings.

Same goes for Catholicism who is actively persecuted while Islam is promoted !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEYPeYqNxv8

Thankfully based Catholic Corsicans don't bow their heads unlike shitskin lover French cucks and terrorize the shitskins instead
>>
It is bikinis which are Inmoral.
fucking frogs deserve what's coming to them.
>>
>>68265699
That's okay, those are not policemen either - just government-authorized rule parrots.
And those are not Muslims, just a haram traitor who takes off her burka in front of men.
>>
>>68265110
ebin
>>
>>68265822
>LEECHEROUS finn wants women to be naked
>>
File: ISISIS.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ISISIS.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
Dont brothers and sisters

Sword of Deash shall come to france to slay these secularist persecutors once and for all.
>>
>>68265110

They are right.
Islam is cancer.
This should be just the beginning, they must ban also moskes, burkha, etc. If they don't destroy Islam, Islam will sure destroy them.
>>
This goes against my personal value of the sate not dictating personal freedoms, but Muslims pouring into the country and seemingly actively try to take it over and force their culture and beliefs on the natives calls for extreme measures.
>>
File: ökenfröken3000.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ökenfröken3000.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>tfw the day of the RaHoWa will soon come whne we will strip all muslim bitches on the square and rape them to pieces

Can't wait to get me a taste of girls like pic related, I will rape them in front of their muslim father's bodies
>>
>>68266121
sauce?
>>
>>68266121
More like

>Gov collapse because of the wellfare
>No food supply
>No water supply
>No electricity supply
>Most of the shtiskins die from vitamin deficiency, snow blind and from the cold
>The Eternal Sven emerge victorious
>>
>>68266293
Not before they return to their viking roots and take their share of the qts.
>>
>>68266121
>meanwhile in reality swedish permavirgins post rope day fantasies on a mongolian throat singing forum while blacks and arabs are having sex with swedish women
>>
File: 13 (1).jpg (99KB, 720x416px) Image search: [Google]
13 (1).jpg
99KB, 720x416px
>>68266349
>meanwhile arab women go for the BBC while your fantasizing about beheading infidels
>>
REMOVE BURKINI
>>
>>68266121
why is her hand censored?
>>
>>68266349
>mongolian throat singing forum
Where. I managed to do the correct sound once, but I seem to have forgotten how.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.