[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a reason Australia is primarily whites and Asians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: islom.png (573KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
islom.png
573KB, 600x464px
There's a reason Australia is primarily whites and Asians and NOT Africans or Arabs

It's because they're absolutely top quality people

Asian immigrant appreciation thread
>>
Lol what a fucking cucked kid, unless his fucking that milf, there's no point to be in any kind of protest
>>
>>68262574
Thanks Zhang.
>>
>>68262574
>wanting to tolerate gays and jews

lol
>>
>>68262574
>Chang came home after the protest, and to his delight his sisters boyfriend Bruce was there.

>Chang ecstatically said "I went to an anti-Islam protest today. Fucking muzzies need to fuck outta Australia!"

>Bruce, pre-occupied with watching the cricket game with Changs sister resting her petite head on his lap barely even acknowledges him.

>"Sure mate, mind getting me another beer?"

>Chang replies "of course!" as he runs into the kitchen gleaming with happiness at the fact Bruce called him mate
>>
>>68262574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM5BFgwiADY
>>
>>68262702
Nothing wrong with gays
if you can get over the whole "controlling the world" thing, jews are okay too.
>>
>>68262574
I would much rather near eastern and north african immigrants than niggers, asians, and poos no matter what /int/ and /pol/ tells me.
Middle eastern culture would actually fix the dying west, as their men aren't omega numales and their women are feminine and often beautiful.
Asians poos and niggers are contributing to the west's destruction with their debauched """values""".
I've thought through this long and hard and even though I don't believe in god, I support the west converting to Islam. The only way for our civilisation to survive is to encourage the masses to adopt a belief system that encourages men to be men and women to be women.
>>
>>68262574
t. zhang xiao chong
>>
>>68262574
t. Zhang Ching Chong Ling Ping
>>
>>68262574
t. Ping Pong
>>
hahahahaha
>>
>>68263451
t. mohammed akhbar patel
>>
>>68262574
What a fucking kek. That milf is hot tho...

>>68262801
Good and honest post

>>68263451
Kys.
>>
>>68262574
protesting in unaustralian desu
>>
>>68264246
is*
fuck me i wanna die
>>
>>68263451
t. Ahmed Al Taurangi
>>
>>68263451
Lol. Are you the Lebanese who got his teeth kicked in 2005?
>>
>>68262801
he was probably born here desu, there are plenty of second/third gen asian-australian nationalists that are against certain peoples immigrating.
>>
I fucking hate muslims. Us Asians are god tier people for sure and whites are alright too
>>
File: keep australia white.jpg (161KB, 549x751px) Image search: [Google]
keep australia white.jpg
161KB, 549x751px
>>68262574
get out xichao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.