[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could pick any ethnicity or nationality and become one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 6qjoll.jpg (40KB, 776x397px) Image search: [Google]
6qjoll.jpg
40KB, 776x397px
If you could pick any ethnicity or nationality and become one of them, what would it be and why?
>>
>>68240711
Finnish
>>
>>68240711
German. You know why.
>>
File: ΕΛΛΑΣ.gif (439KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ΕΛΛΑΣ.gif
439KB, 2048x1024px
>>68240711
Aegean

A Greek world would be a better one.
>>
File: 6.jpg (271KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
271KB, 640x480px
>>68240816
because you like eating shit?
>>
>>68241057
t "Im greek" guy
>>
>>68240816
didn't know asians were into bbc
>>
pump
>>
probably Japan. Then at least I could be virgin manlet and still fit in
>>
>>68240711
any ethnicity is fine if you're an 8/10+ and rich

except nigger because social stigma
>>
Dutch, its good Living Here.
>>
>>68242243
holland is shit
the duch are shit
>>
Ashkenazi Jewish, for the shekels and the iq
>>
>>68242356
Greek

Latest science says modern Jews are Greek/Iranian converts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

>New research suggests that the majority of the world’s modern Jewish population is descended mainly from people from ancient Turkey(Anatolia), rather than predominantly from elsewhere in the Middle East.

>The new research suggests that most of the Jewish population of northern and eastern Europe – normally known as Ashkenazic Jews – are the descendants of Greeks, Iranians and others who colonized what is now northern Turkey more than 2000 years ago and were then converted to Judaism, probably in the first few centuries AD by Jews from Persia. At that stage, the Persian Empire was home to the world’s largest Jewish communities.

>According to research carried out by the geneticist, Dr Eran Elhaik of the University of Sheffield, over 90 per cent of Ashkenazic ancestors come from that converted partially Greek-originating ancient community in north-east Turkey (Pontus).

Direct link to the study:
http://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf+html

>Jews are getting btfo by their own Jew Science
>Israeli Jews btfo, you cant claim territories your ancestors never set foot on
>Evangelicals who support Ashkenazi Jews migration of Israel under the pretext that they are descendants of ancient Israelites btfo
>Jews can now claim they are whiter than Germans
>>
>>68242397
Iranians are smart, add that with Jew magic and inbreeding and you've got the smartest.
>>
>>68242451
>Iranians are smart
i think you never met one of these roaches
>>
>>68242280
Why?
>>
>>68242451
>Iranians are smart
How do you figure? They're about average for immigrant groups in the US and Iran is less technologically advanced than Pakistan, so they're not even the smartest Muslims. They also have one of the least diversified economies in the world.
>>
File: IMG_0618.jpg (26KB, 250x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0618.jpg
26KB, 250x346px
>>68242678
It's well known out of all the muslims Iranians are the smartest
>>
>>68242976
>>68242678
To elaborate.
Historical ones, the ones who converted centuries ago to Judaism, so Persians.
>>
>>68242953
too gay

>>68242976
you keep them down thats why its a shithole
but iranians are some of the filthiest people you can meet
>>
mexican so i could live in america
>>
>>68243004
>>68243063
Juan, this is some very poor reasoning.

What proof is there that they're any smarter than Pakis? Iran is loaded with oil and yet they can't even muster better scientists and engineers than a resource-less, poor shithole like Pakistan.
>>
>>68243533
do you know what sanctions are?
>>
>>68243533
You are aware Iran had been under economic sanctions and a theocracy since 79.
During all of history it's always been Persians who were the smart muslims. And before that. These smart Persians converted to Judaism and married each other until today.
>>
>>68240711
Eastern European i like eastern culture t b h
>>
>>68243584
>>68243650
The most serious sanctions began in 2006. Oil has already made Iran richer than other countries in the region without it. And yet, its people aren't any more remarkable than any other group of people in the region.

Not to mention their diaspora is pretty average too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>>
>>68243791
you can be a subhuman without being a slav
>>
fucking bump
>>
I want to be a slav

I hate being a Negro
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.