[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

real talk here how the fuck can germoney afford so much mudslimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

real talk here
how the fuck can germoney afford so much mudslimes and so much rape and get away with it without a civil war?
>>
>>68224844
Well in Germany you are not allowed to say what you think, if you happen to think refugees and mudslimes should fuck off.

You can lose your job if someone claims you are a racist.
I can't even imagine what they do with me if I lynch a nigger or sandnigger.

Meanwhile refugees can steal and beat up people and nothing happens.
>>
>>68227937
This snowball effect won't last forever, at some point the 'dam is gonna burst'
>>
>>68227937
>racist can't get a job
This is why I can't work in Germany
>>
Because the rape isn't widespread enough to create significant backlash.
Consider the number of rapes and the number of Germans.
>>
>>68228263
Yeah we just gotta wait a few decades it to sink in to all the hippies i guess.
>>
>>68228330
I thought it was because Germany didn't have as big of demand for English teachers as Japan does
>>
>>68224844
>get away with it without a civil war?
their birth rates help to remain it. they've taken an economic growth.
>>68228330
>look at me being edgy
you get fired in the same way as germany when you are openly racist to someone in public, stupid neet.
>>
>>68228446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
>On 7 June, a Federal Criminal Police Office report confirmed that most of the perpetrators were of North African origin and had arrived in Germany during the European migrant crisis.

>Chief Prosecutor Ulrich Bremer initially reported that "the overwhelming majority" of suspects were asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who had recently arrived in Germany and refuted recent media reports that claimed otherwise.[34][35]
>>
>>68228620
>>68227937
Yeah this. As long as you don't start yelling "HITLER WAS RIGHT GAS THE KIKES" on national TV nothing bad will happen.

I see plenty of normal people repost FN stuff on facebook, no one is sueing them or anything. Seriously with 40% of the votes, being far right is hardly an underground thing you'd have to hide in public, let's be reasonable.
>>
>>68229099
Maybe in France.
Why do you think the American polls predicted Hillary would win? People do hide their right-wing views in public.
>>
>>68228809
That's not rape, those were robberies.
Only half of those detained were refugees according to the wiki.
Stop using the sjw definition of rape.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 276x182px
>>68229158
Is it ? I was under the impression Americans were even more patriotic in public than us

Like i saw this pic the other day on 4chan with leftists complaining about white people
And well these guys look perfectly normal don't they ? No shaved heads or leather jackets or anything. And they publicly support Trump
>>
>>68229302
>Only half of those detained were refugees

>Federal Criminal Police Office report confirmed that MOST of the PERPETRATORS were of NORTH AFRICAN origin and had arrived in Germany during the European migrant crisis.
>149 of the 153 suspects of the Cologne crimes were non-Germans

Sexual-assault, rape, whatever it is they're doing it more than native Germans.
>>
>>68229367
>I was under the impression Americans were even more patriotic in public than us
Maybe the White Americans but a lot of 'Americans' are not White.

>And well these guys look perfectly normal don't they ?
Yes. That doesn't stop left-wingers from hating on them.

>And they publicly support Trump
They are at a Trump rally, they are around people who aren't going to shame them.
>>
>>68227937
>cant imagine
You would probably go to prison for about 20 years
>>
>>68229158
you are right. they are like a "silent majority". they arent willing to talk about such thingies in public but have a casual mindset of right wing or anti-immigrants.
>>
>>68224844
Most of them them run comfy, secluded and private / consumerist lives. That trend tends to domesticate and neutralize people. Plus ordnung and discipline culture.
>>
>>68224844
we could take 10 times the number of refugees, and we would still be in a better, more peaceful and civil situation than todays poland.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.