[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are American CHIs so violent and anti-American? All of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: DonaldTrump_8.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrump_8.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
Why are American CHIs so violent and anti-American?

All of the other CHIs I know here in (western) Canada are civilized and assimilated, some of us even anglicize our last names.
>>
>Mexicans take all our jobs
>Mexicans are lazy welfare leeches

Get your narrative straight guys
>>
>>68205622

CHI
>>
>>68205622

They take artificially underpaid jobs and take welfare to make ends meet
>>
>>68204897
>have poor education, no money, and only hard labor job experience
>get criticized for taking underpaying dirty jobs like you had a choice
lel
>>
>>68205622
>Take underpaid job that no one in their right mind would do
>Get free support and money for being non-white
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
>>68205622
Honestly, blacks are welfare monkeys, Mexicans push out the native underclass.
Simple as that.
>>
File: Blauaugenkatze.jpg (7KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
Blauaugenkatze.jpg
7KB, 250x244px
>>68205622
What if there are so many Mexicans that they can actually do both things at the same time?
>>
There are Mexicans in Canada?

huh. Spanish isn't even registered as a spoken language by a single person in Manitoba
>>
>>68204897
>>68204897
>Why are American CHIs so violent and anti-American?
there's something about that land that turns any kind of people into shit. Blacks too, true africans, haitians, etc they are all better than african-americans.
>>
The real problem is lack of low skill jobs.
It's not the Mexicans and it isn't China that's to blame.
It's robots. The big question is what does the future hold for that lower class.
Will they have to get educated through state help?
Will they be on welfare payed by those working?
Will we regress to a caste society where the owners rule over the privileged workers and the jobless have no rights, a new global distopia?
>>
>>68207461
Nigga people are idiots to think Mexicans only do this. Many American companies abuse welfare by paying it's staff unlivable wages that welfare covers the rest.
>>
>>68204897
Do you even know what a Chicano is?
>>
>>68208229
someone from chicago
>>
>>68207520

I think most of them are in Ontario
>>
>>68207520
>>68208895

No lol?
I met a peruvian in high school though, lol
And apparently my high school spanish teacher's husband was peruvian

So I guess there are a lot of peruvians?!

So I guess there are a lot of peruvians
>>
>>68209033

Shit I knew a half Peruvian in middle school too. I think his dad was an Anglo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.