[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, Indian here. H-Has Pakistan won the /4chan/ battle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Hey guys, Indian here.

H-Has Pakistan won the /4chan/ battle? What the fuck is happening, so many pro-Pakistan and anti-Indian posts. Are we just waking up and realizing India is shit or is someone actively trying to change our narrative

Do you hate us now after telling us you loved us? Fucking Westerners...
>>
File: 1476456240108.png (1MB, 789x895px) Image search: [Google]
1476456240108.png
1MB, 789x895px
REMOVE HINDU remove hindu you are worst Indian. you are the Indian idiot you are the Indian smell. return to poo. to our poop cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,India we will never forgeve you. Hindu rascal FUck but fuck asshole indian stink hindu poo popier..Hindu genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead hindy..ahahahahahINDIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget Kashmir .India we kill the king , hindu return to your precious goa….hahahahaha idiot hindu and smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE hindu FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. China+Pakisan+Iran=kill india…you will ww2/ Nusrat fathe Ali khan aliv in Pakistan, Nusrat fathe Ali khan making album of Pak . fast rap Nusrat Pakistan. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of Nusrat… you are ppoor stink hindu… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a poo street Quiad e Azam alive numbr one #1 in Pakistan ….fuck the indian ,..FUCKk ashol hindu no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Quiad e Azam aliv and real strong wizard kill all the hindu farm aminal with rap magic now we the Pakistan rule .ape of the zoo Mountbatten fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and india wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig.

PAKISTAN greattst countrey
>>
>>68202489
Really convinced me there
>>
File: indians.jpg (253KB, 1280x1100px) Image search: [Google]
indians.jpg
253KB, 1280x1100px
>>68202489

this is why the jews converted us, imagine worshiping poo
>>
why can't they both be shit?
>>
Indians are convinced they are any better than Pakis to our eyes...

Why is this?
>>
>>68203527
If Pakis are better all the white servants will go work there instead and India will miss it's 2030 deadline.
>>
>>68203527
1. 7.4% GDP growth rate.
2. Biggest democracy in the world.
3. We are creating India made weaponry
4. $2 trillion gdp
5. All world admires and respects modi
6. Tallest religious building in the world.
7. Tallest residential building in the world

Do I need to go on? Pakistan isn't even close
>>
>>68202386
I think 4chan hates pakis even more. no doubt about hating indians though. I do not nitice that anyone would care about your internal relationships.
>>
>>68203776
Oh, most importantly. We beat them in all wars kek
>>
>>68202386
Nobody cares
Pakistan is rightful Persian clay anyways
>>
>>68202386
>Indian here

What's with your flag?
>>
Fuck off poo in loo. Pakistan, being 10x smaller, is literally superior to you in every way possible
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x395px
>>68203776
>>
>>68203776
>>68203834
Nobody thinks about any of that in the west.

All we know that comes from India is cheap shit produced by the hands of an 11 yr old who gets paid half a loaf of bread per day.

I'd say the only good thing is that you're not muslim, but alas your shitty religion isn't bad just because it's not invasive.
>>
>>68204596
This is India, not China. Take your fucking stereotypes out of this thread. We have one of the best worker's rights in the world. There are so many apps and websites where workers can submit complaints if they feel harrased. Fuck off.
>>
>>68205126
It's not a stereotype.
Some Indian government guy told the west child labour is the culture of India.

You have worker's rights, but like so many things India, are not being enforced.

China on the other hand left that stereotype in the 90's - 00's.
>>
>>68205126
Child labor is still an enormous problem, don't get all defensive and buttblasted
>>
>>68205126
There's definitely less child labour in China than there is in India lol

>american flag
>im indian
>talks about how good it is to be a worker in india

wew
>>
This hatred against India is what I'm talking about. 6 months ago you would've irrationally defended India, against everyone. Now you think of us even beneath China and far beneath Pakistan.

I really hope we start a counter-Internet propaganda force too.
>>
>>68205913
>6 months ago you would've irrationally defended India
Really?
I don't recall that ever happening.

And I don't see any hatred. People are just stating facts with the occasional poo posting ITT. It's being quite civil for that matter.

>even China
See? this is the kind of thing Indians do. They think westerners view India as any better than Pakistan, they think westerners ever viewed China worse than India.

I think people are more prone to attacking India over Pakistan because of this. Because Indians are somewhat deluded on how they view themselves and how they think the west sees them.

We attack Pakistan over their problems, they don't care. They rape boys on a bus and say it's totally not gay? We laugh, move on, it's just another muslim shithole, it's not like we're discovering anything new.

India on the other hand, you attack it and a few Indians pop here and there super defensive about their irredeemable country. While doing it they reveal how Indians really is even more out of touch with reality, we laugh more.

We joke about India's poo, some Indian came around telling how it's not a problem because they have designated shitting streets. I mean, who else other than an Indian would do this?

This very thread we have an Indian expat trying to convice us how India is so not shit.

It's Indian cognitive dissonance we find so amusing.
>>
>>68205126
>We have one of the best worker's rights in the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Quality bait
>>
>>68206606
Wow great post
>>
>>68206606
Good post.
>>
>>68205670

That's how they are. They get over here, have a life they could never have in India and proceed to talk about how India is the best place ever
>>
>>68202386
No, I like India and Indians. Never met any Pakistanis, but from what I hear in England they're cancer
>>
File: 1480375156095.jpg (129KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1480375156095.jpg
129KB, 607x608px
>>68206606
Speaking of Indians being out of touch, according to a poll, after the USA, Indians were 2nd highest on a list of countries that believed their countries were the best in the world.

Like 35% of all poo in loos believe they are the best country in the world, unironically.

Let that sink in.
>>
POO
>>
>>68202386
its just muzzie posters in west euro countries m8,they're cancer both IRL and internet, don't act surprised
>>
>>68213234
IN
>>
File: qqSSFmS.jpg (21KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
qqSSFmS.jpg
21KB, 301x301px
>>68203990
It's almost like he left his country because it's shit.
>>
>>68215091
NO. I left it to get away from Pakistan.
>>
>>68215170
They're both shit in their own ways, but technically Pakistan is holistically better despite Islam.
>>
File: POOINDIA.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
POOINDIA.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>68202386
PAJEET GO HOME
>>
kek

How long till OP gets mad enough to make a designated-tier comment
>>
If India is so great then why are you in the West poojeet?
Fuck india and fuck you.
>>
>>68216953
Fuck Indija and fuck brown people!
>>
I thought the original >designated post was an Aussie shitposter
>>
>>68219791
Uh no?
>>
>>68203396
why do they stand so close to each other?
>>
Delete this thread
>>
>>68202386
If you want "respect" among evils you should better read Quran.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.