[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His """country""" does not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: qtswat.png (228KB, 500x886px) Image search: [Google]
qtswat.png
228KB, 500x886px
>His """country""" does not have 56 ethnic groups native to the lands

Why do European countries have such poor natural diversity?

Is it because of xenophobia and genocide that is inherent in the hearts and minds of Euros?
>>
canadians need to be rangebanned
>>
>>68187840
>does not have 56 ethnic groups native to the lands
You're really pushing the defnition of ethnic group. I'd argue the Algonquin tribes of Northern Eastern U.S. and Eastern U.S. is only one ethnic group.
>>
>>68187885
jag håller med
>>
>>68187885
This

90% of awful threads are made by leafs
>>
>>68187840
They are the natives you know...
>>
>>68187885
>>68187975
>>68188000
You euros don't deny my premise... really makes me think
>>
>>68188090
>really makes me think
its dont
>>
>>68187840
Probably because they've mostly naturalised. They haven't had as much modern quick immigration. If you go through the history of every euro country, you'll find it to be non-existent eventually, but the area that it comprises and it in general will have a vast history of different ethnic groups, immigration, invasion and all sorts of shit. The variance in colouring, height and culture is a strong testament to this.

Also
>natives
Aren't really natives, in that there were several before them and they immigrated/invaded and replaced or assimilated. Not to mention basically everywhere in Europe has more genetic and cultural diversity than native Canadians.
>>
> a
> f
> l

>>68187885
Please do this Hirohito
>>
>>68187840
>56 ethnic groups native to the lands

My country has more than 200.
>>
>>68188648
Australian posters are always so insightful. Thanks.
>>
>>68187885
>>68187885
>>68187885
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.